WBPSC Online – Civil Service (Executive) Exam 2019-20
[Advt No: 22/2019 ] West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) WB Civil Service (Executive) Exam 2019
If you are looking WBPSC Recruitment . You are on right place.we have good collection of WBPSC Vacancy . Please scroll down and check out our collections. Read our West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)is Published Notification This year on 03-11-2019 of WB Civil Service (Executive) Exam 2019.
WBPSC Online Recruitment 2019-20
In accordance with the State Services Recruitment Rules, the Public Service Commission, West Bengal will hold the West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) etc. Examination, 2020 on the results of which recruitment to the West Bengal Civil Service (Exe.) and certain other services and posts will be made. The rules of the examination and other particulars are stated in the following paragraphs. A candidate should verify from these rules whether he/she is eligible for admission to the examination. The conditions prescribed cannot be relaxed.
ADVERTISEMENT No.- 22 /2019
NAME OF THE EXAMINATION :- WEST BENGAL CIVIL SERVICE EXAMINATION, 2020
GROUP – A
- West Bengal Civil Service (Executive):
- Assistant Commissioner of Revenue in the integrated West Bengal Revenue Service
- West Bengal Co-operative Service
- West Bengal Labour Service
- West Bengal Food and Supplies Service
- West Bengal Employment Service [Except the post of Employment Officer (Technical)]
GROUP – B
- West Bengal Police Service :
GROUP – C
- Superintendent, District Correctional Home / Deputy Superintendent, Central Correctional Home
- Joint Block Development Officer
- Deputy Assistant Director of Consumer Affairs and Fair Business Practices
- West Bengal Junior Social Welfare Service
- West Bengal Subordinate Land Revenue Service, Grade-I
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer
- Joint Registrar (West Bengal State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission under the Consumer Affairs Department, Government of West Bengal)
- Assistant Canal Revenue Officer (Irrigation)
- Chief Controller of Correctional Services
GROUP – D
- Inspector of Co-operative Societies
- Panchayat Development Officer under the Panchayat and Rural Development Department
- Rehabilitation Officer under the Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department
Education Qualification :-
- A degree of a recognized University.
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali) – vide Finance Department’s Notification No.1243-F(P) dated 02.03.2016
Age Limit :-
- For Group A & C: 21-36 Years
- i.e., Born not earlier than the 02-01-1984 and not later than the 01-01-1999.
- For Group B: 20-36 Years
- Born not earlier than the 02-01-1984 and not later than the 01-01-2020.
- For Group D: 21-39 Years
- Born not earlier than the 02-01-1981 and not later than the 01-01-1999.
CONCESSION IN AGE:- The upper age limit is relaxable for S.C., S.T. & B.C. (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates of West Bengal, by 5 years for S.C. & S.T. candidates and by 3 years for B.C. (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates. In the case of Persons with Disabilities (PWD), the upper age limit is relaxable upto 45 years. S.C./S.T./B.C. candidates of other States shall be treated as general candidates.
- For Others: Rs. 210/- + Service Charges
- For SC/ ST & PWD of WB: Nill
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
How to Apply :- Only online registration & submission of Application will be allowed on the website ( https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in) between 05th November ’2019 to 25th November ’2019 .
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 05-11-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 25-11-2019
- Last Date for Offline Fee Payment: 26-11-2019
- Date of Preliminary Exam: Tentatively 09-02-2020
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
WBPSC Online Recruitment – Important Links
|Download short Advertisement|
|Results, Merit List, Cut Off||–|
|Official Website||Click Here|