UPSC CDS II 2017 (414 Vacancies)
UPSC CDS II 2017 – Apply Online for 414 Vacancies
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Mere issue of Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission.
Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents will betaken up only after the candidate has qualified for interview/Personality Test.
Union Public Service Commission
COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION (II), 2017
[INCLUDING SSC WOMEN (NON-TECHNICAL) COURSE]
(Commission’s Website www.upsc.gov.in)
Total No of Posts: 414 Vacancy
(Name of the Course and Approximate No. of Vacancies)
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 145th (DE) Course commencing in July 2018 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]: 100 Vacancy
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in July, 2018 Executive (General Service) [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)] : 45 Vacancy
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in August, 2018
i.e. No. 204 F(P) Course. : 32 Vacancy
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai—108th SSC Course (NT) (For Men) commencing in October, 2018. :- 225 (including 50 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ certificate holders for NCC Spl. Entry)
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai—22nd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course
commencing in October, 2018. :- 12 Vacancy
Name of the Exam: Combined Defence Service Examination (II), 2017 (Including SSC Women (Non Technical Course)
Age Limit :-
- IMA :- Born not earlier than 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-1999.(Unmarried male candidates)
- Indian Naval Academy :- Born not earlier than 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-1999.(Unmarried male candidates)
- Air Force Academy :- age between 20-24 years as on 01-01-2018 (born not earlier than 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-1999). (Unmarried male candidates)
- Officers Training Academy (SSC Course for Men) :- Born not earlier than 02-01-1993 and not later than 01-01-1999(Male Candidates (Married or Unmarried)
- Officers Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) :- Born not earlier than 02-01-1993 and not later than 01-01-1999
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy— Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Written Examination & Interview, Personality Test.
Application Fee: Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
HOW TO APPLY :Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in
Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the abovementioned
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates have to scan photo and signature in .jpg format with file not exceeding 40 KB each and not less than 3 KB for Photo and 1 KB for Signature.
2. Candidates should have valid and active Email id.
3. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
4. Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
5. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Click Here (Part -I)”.
6. Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.
7. System will generate Registration-Id, retain it for further use.
8. Make payment as mentioned in application fee and retain the details for entering in Part -II registration.
9. Again Relogin and click on “Click Here (Part-II)”.
10. Login by using Registration-Id & Date of Birth.
11. Fill all the required details and upload scanned photo and signature and click on “Submit” Button.
12. After submission of Online Application take print out of finally submitted application and retain it for future use
Important Notice of UPSC CDS II 2017
For more information related to UPSC CDS II 2017 you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment
Important Dates of UPSC CDS II 2017 :-
- Date of Notification :- 09/08/2017
- Last Date to Apply Online :- 08/09/2017 till 1800 hrs
- Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash) :- 07/09/2017 by 11:59 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online) :- 08/09/2017 by 06:00 PM
- Date for downloading the Admit card :- September to October 2017
- Date of CDS Examination (II), 2017 :- 19/11/2017 (Sunday)