TATA Steel Recruitment Trade Apprentices 2017
TATA Steel Recruitment Trade Apprentices 2017 Application for Trade Apprentices (Under the Apprentices ACT ,1961).
Full Details of TATA Steel Recruitment Trade Apprentices 2017
- Number of vacant Seats – Not Declared
- Name of vacancies – Apprentices
- Educational Qualification – Matriculation or equivalent examination having in all subject with minimum aggregate marks of 75% (60% for SC/ST candidates ). Must have English,Science and Mathematics as Subject in Matriculation or Equivalent examnation.
- Age Limit :- The Candidates Must have been Born between 01-Jan-1998 and 01-Jan-2002 including these two dates . Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Trible Candidates Must have bron Between 01-Jan-1997 and 01-Jan-2002 including these two dates.
- Domicile :- State of Jharkhand
- STIPEND AND TRAINING DETAILS :- The Candidates on recruitment as Trade Apprentice will get a stipend during Training period at the following rates provides the performance and conduct is found to be satisfactory.
1st Year Rs. 5,257/- per Month
2nd Year Rs. 6,008/- per Month
3rd Year Rs. 6,759/- per Month
Free Hostel accommodation to the eligible candidates , if available , will be provided during the period of training Only
- Allotment of trades will be based on merit of the Candidates in the written test and interview .Depending on the trade , the training period will be 2 or 3 years
- The Trade Apprentice Training programme is governed by the Apprentice Act ,1961 and its Subsequent amendments .
- How to apply :- For this government job you will have to apply Online . Go to careers.tatasteelindia.com on Direct job Application.
Important Notice of TATA Steel Recruitment Trade Apprentices 2017
For more information related to TATA Steel Recruitment of Trade Apprentices 2017 you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Important Dates of TATA Steel Recruitment Trade Apprentices 2017:-
- Last date of Submission of Online Application – 02/08/2017
- Written Test is Scheduled :- 20/08/2017 (Sunday)