SSCNWR Recruitment 2017
SSCNWR Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 66 Technical Operator, Officer & Other Posts
SSCNWR Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 66 Technical Operator, Officer & Other Posts: Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Staff Selection Commission, North Western Region (SSCNWR) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 66 Assistant Store Keeper, Farm Manager, Technical Operator (Drilling), Handicrafts Promotion Officer, Stockman (Junior Grade), Junior Chemist & Cleaner vacancies.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates with Nationality/Citizenship as indicated under Para-6 of this Notice, for the Selection Posts indicated in Para-4 of this Notice. Only those Applications which are successfully filled through the Website http://ssconline.nic.in and Print out of Online Applications along with all the required documents received in the concerned SSC Regional Office within the specified time shall be accepted.
SSCNWR Recruitment 2017
SSCNWR Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 66 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Store Keeper: 02 Posts
2. Farm Manager: 01 Post
3. Technical Operator (Drilling): 41 Posts
4. Handicrafts Promotion Officer: 09 Posts
5. Stockman (Junior Grade): 05 Posts
6. Junior Chemist: 01 Post
7. Cleaner: 07 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 27 years for S.No-1, 3, 5, 7, not exceeding 30 years for S.No-2, 4, 6 Posts as on 24- 09-2017. Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt. Instructions.
Educational qualification: Candidates should have 12th pass from a recognized Board or equivalent, possessing knowledge of Hindi and three years experience of maintaining store accounts for S.No-1, Degree in Veterinary Science And Animal Husbandry from a recognized University or Institute for S.No-2, Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or University and Certificate from Industrial Training Institute in Motor Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic or Fitter for S.No-3, Bachelor’s Degree in Design or Fine Arts (Fashion or Textile or Apparel Production) of four years’ duration from a recognized University or Institute with one year experience in field of handicrafts or cottage or small scale industry for S.No-4, 12th class pass from recognized board, Diploma or Certificate in livestock from a recognized institute or university or Government Department for S.No-5 Posts. For more information refer the Notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Computer Based Examination & Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test etc & interview for Junior Level Posts.
EXAMINATION FEE :-
- Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred only) through “SBI Net-Banking, Credit Cards / Debit Cards of all Banks” or through SBI Challan.
- Fee paid through any other mode will NOT be accepted. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Fee should be paid separately for each category of post applied.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE AND MAKE PAYMENT:
- CANDIDATES WILL HAVE TO APPLY FOR EACH CATEGORY OF POST SEPARATELY AND PAY FEE FOR EACH CATEGORY.
- CANDIDATE MAY NOTE THAT ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT http://ssconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would be summarily rejected
- Candidates should apply only once for any post. IN CASE OF MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS FOR ANY ONE POST, ALL THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Procedure for filing online Applications is given in Appendix – I (A).
- After filling up the Application Form Online and after making payment of Examination Fee, candidate should take a print out of the Application Form, sign the same, affix a copy of the same photograph used for filling up online application and attach self-attested copies of Certificates/documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, where it is prescribed as Essential Qualification, proof of Caste/Category [SC/ST/OBC/PH(PWD)/EXS – in the format as given in the Notice] issued by the Competent Authority and send the same to the Regional Director at the address mentioned below so as to reach the Regional Office within ten days from the closing date i.e. 24TH SEPTEMBER, 2017.
The Dy. Regional Director (NWR),
Staff Selection Commission,
North Western Region,
Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan,
Sector – 9A, Chandigarh – 160 009
- The information furnished by the candidates in their applications will be verified by the Commission with reference to the original documents after the Computer Based Mode Examination. During verification of documents, if it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in the application is wrong, his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith. No appeal or representation against rejection of such candidature will be entertained. The candidates should ensure that they have furnished correct information in the application form.
Important Notice of SSCNWR Recruitment 2017
For more information related to SSCNWR Recruitment 2017 you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Important Dates of SSCNWR Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Online Fee Payment :- 25/08/2017
- Last Date to Apply Online & Online Fee Payment :-24/09/2017 up to 05.00 PM
- Last Date for Generation of Challan 24-09-2017 up to 05.00 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan :- 27/09/2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application :- 24/09/2017