SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Recruitment 2020
Online Application Form for SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination, 2020
If you are looking SSC Recruitment .You are on right place.we have good collection SSC career .Please scroll down and check out our collections. Read our Staff Selection Commission Published Notification This year on 10-10-2020 of Stenographer Grade C and D vacancies .We are always committed to provide SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 for whatsapp, facebook.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Stenographer Grade C / D Recruitment 2020
Advt No. : F.No.3/8/2020-P&P-II
SSC Vacancy Brief Information :-
The Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade “C” (Group “B‟, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade “D” (Group “C”) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. Only those candidates who have skills in stenography are eligible to apply.
Name of Exam :- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination, 2020
Grade :- Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’
No. of Vacancy :- Information Update Soon..
SSC Stenographer Eligibility :-
- Candidates must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Skill Test in Stenography:- The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English or Hindi (as opted by the candidates in the online Application Form) at the speed of 100 word per minute (w.p.m) for the post of Stenographer Grade “C” and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade “D‟. The matter will have to be transcribed on computer. The transcription time is as follows:
- Stenographer Group D Transcription :- English : 50 Minutes | Hindi 65 Minutes
- Stenographer Group C Transcription :- English : 40 Minutes | Hindi 55 Minutes
Age Limit as on 01/08/2020
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years for Grade D
- Maximum Age : 30 Year for Grade C
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
How to Fill Form
- Staff Selection Commission SSC Are Issued Stenographer Grade C and Grade D 10+2l Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the SSC Steno Post Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 10 October, 2020 to 04 November, 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the SSC Latest Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan Offline Fee Mode Only
Important Date :-
- Application Begin : 10/10/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 04/11/2020
- Online Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 06/11/2020
- Offline Payment Last Date : 10/11/2020
- CBT Exam Date: 29-31 March 2021
- Skill Test Exam Date : Notified Soon
Important Links for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020