SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2017
SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 66 Medical, Lady Medical Attendant & Other Posts:
SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 66 Medical, Lady Medical Attendant & Other Posts: Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Staff Selection Commission Southern Region (SSC SR), Chennai has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 66 Technical Superintendent, Medical, Lady Medical Attendant & Other vacancies.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates with Nationality/Citizenship as indicated under Para-6 of this Notice, for the Selection Posts indicated in Para-4 of this Notice. Only those Applications which are successfully filled through the Website http://ssconline.nic.in and Print out of Online Applications along with all the required documents received in the Office of Southern Region, Chennai within the specified time shall be accepted.
SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2017
SSC Southern Region Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 66 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
1. Technical Superintendent: 03 Posts
2. Workshop Superintendent: 01 Post
3. Senior Instructor (Weaving): 01 Post
4. Medical Attendant: 34 Posts
5. Lady Medical Attendant: 15 Posts
6. Conservation Assistant: 01 Post
7. Junior Conservation Assistant: 09 Posts
8. Evaluation Assistant: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be exceeding 30 years for post-1 to 3, 18-25 years for post-4 to 7, 18-27 years for post-8. Age relaxation is applicable upto 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ ST, Departmental candidates & CGE, 10 years for PH candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Diploma in Handloom Technology or Textile Technology for post-1, Degree in Mechanical Engineering for post-2, Degree in Textile Technology or Textile Engineering or Three years Diploma in Textile Technology or Diploma in Handloom Technology or Diploma in Handloom and Textile Technology for post-3, from a recognized University/ Institute with relevant experience, 10th Pass for post-4, Matriculation or equivalent pass for post-5 from a recognized Board and certificate in First Aid from Central Government or State Government recognized Institutions, 10th pass from a recognized Board and Diploma in Civil Engineering of minimum three years duration from a recognized Institute for post-6, 10th pass from a recognized Board and Industrial Training Institute Certificate in subjects relating to Civil Engineering for post-7, Degree in Statistics or Mathematics or Economics or Sociology or Social Work from a recognized University or Institute for post-8.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Examination & Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test etc & interview for Junior Level Posts.
EXAMINATION FEE :-
- Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred only) through “SBI Net-Banking, Credit Cards / Debit Cards of all Banks” or through SBI Challan.
- Fee paid through any other mode will NOT be accepted. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Fee should be paid separately for each category of post applied.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE AND MAKE PAYMENT:
- CANDIDATES WILL HAVE TO APPLY FOR EACH CATEGORY OF POST SEPARATELY AND PAY FEE FOR EACH CATEGORY.
- CANDIDATE MAY NOTE THAT ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT http://ssconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would be summarily rejected
- Candidates should apply only once for any post. IN CASE OF MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS FOR ANY ONE POST, ALL THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Procedure for filing online Applications is given in Appendix – I (A).
- After filling up the Application Form Online and after making payment of Examination Fee, candidate should take a print out of the Application Form, sign the same, affix a copy of the same photograph used for filling up online application and attach self-attested copies of Certificates/documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, where it is prescribed as Essential Qualification, proof of Caste/Category [SC/ST/OBC/PH(PWD)/EXS – in the format as given in the Notice] issued by the Competent Authority and send the same to the Regional Director at the address mentioned below so as to reach the Regional Office within ten days from the closing date i.e. 24TH SEPTEMBER, 2017.
The Regional Director (SR),
Staff Selection Commission,
II Floor , EVK Sampath Building,
DPI Campus, College Road,
Chennai – 600 006.
- The information furnished by the candidates in their applications will be verified by the Commission with reference to the original documents after the Computer Based Mode Examination. During verification of documents, if it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in the application is wrong, his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith. No appeal or representation against rejection of such candidature will be entertained. The candidates should ensure that they have furnished correct information in the application form
Important Notice of SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2017
For more information related to SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2017 you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Important Dates of SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2017–
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Online Fee Payment :- 25/08/2017
- Last Date to Apply Online & Online Fee Payment :-24/09/2017 up to 05.00 PM
- Last Date for Generation of Challan 24-09-2017 up to 05.00 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan :- 27/09/2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application :- 24/09/2017