SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Examination 2017 Apply Online For 1102 Posts
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 For Various Vacancy Apply Online For 1102 Scientific Assistant In India Meteorological Department Examination 2017
Staff Selection Commission will conduct a open competitive examination for recruitment to the post of SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment in India Meteorological Department, Group „B‟ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post, in the Level 6 of the Pay Matrix (Pay Band2(Rs.9300-34800) plus Grade Pay Rs.4200 in pre-revised scale),from 20.11.2017 to 27.11.2017 in computer based mode all over the country.There are 1102 Scientific Assistant of Group “B‟ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post. This is a Good opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for jobs in SSC Department.
Details For SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Examination 2017
- Name of Department : Staff Selection Commission
- Exam Name : Scientific Assistant In India Meteorological Department Examination, 2017
- Total No. of Posts : 1102 Vacancy
- Category : SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Name of Post : Scientific Assistant Group “B‟ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (As on 04.08.2017)
Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent.
- The qualifying Degree or diploma referred above should be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
- The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above must be of three (3) years duration after (10+2) examination.
- The applicant must have passed 10+2 Examination from a Recognized Board or equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10.06.2015 published in Gazette of India, all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates including technical education degrees/ diplomas awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission
- Candidates who have not acquired/will not acquire the educational qualification as on the closing date of receipt of application will not be eligible and need not apply.
- Ex-Serviceman who have done various courses from Armed Forces which are certified by competent Authority that they are equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering are eligible to appear in the Examination.
Application Fee : General Category Candidates should need to pay application fee Rs. 100/- for filling application form for SSC Vacancy 2017. Staff Selection Commission Application Fees should be deposited through both Online through SBI Net banking or through credit/debit cards of any bank or offline mode through SBI challan. All women, SC, ST & Physical Handicapped candidate will not need to pay application fee.
AGE LIMIT: Not exceeding 30 years as on 04.08.2017
Note: Candidate should note that only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Commission for determining the Age eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Department will conduct Written Exam for recruiting candidates on SSC Scientific Assistant Exam2017. Written Exam Exam will Objective Type of total 200 MSQ Type Question. Applicants should secured minimum passing marks for qualifying the SSC Recruitment Of Scientific Assistant Exam 2017. Final Selection will made on the the basis of Merit List. Final Result will decide by Category wise marks obtained in written exam.
Important Events For SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017:-
- Starting Date of Submit Online Application Form :- 18/07/2017
- Last Date of Submit Online Application Form :- 04/08/2017
- Offline Challan Generation End Date – 04/08/2017 (upto 05:00 p.m)
- Payment Through SBI Challan – 08/08/2017 (upto 05:00 p.m)
- Date of Computer Based Exam: 2 :- 20/11/2017 to 27/11/2017