Download SSC MTS Tier I Result 2018
SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Exam Tier I Result
Staff Selection Commission conducted Examination for recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2016 from 16.09.2017 to 31.10.2017, at different centers in Computer Based Mode. A total number of 19,96,411 candidates appeared in the above examination.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Multi Tasking Staff MTS 2016 (Non Technical) Recruitment 2017
Eligibility as on 01/08/2017 Passed Matric Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2017
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Rules
Vacancy Details Total : 8300 Post
|Region Name||State Name||State Code||Total|
|Central Region CR||Uttar Pradesh||J||235|
|Northern Region NR Delhi||Delhi||F||2864|
|Madhya Pradesh MPR||Madhya Pradesh||Y||464|
|Himachal Pradesh HP||D||123|
|SR Region||Andhra Pradesh||3||125|
|WR Western Region||Maharshtra||2||915|
|Eastern Region ER||West Bengal||M||491|
Download SSC MTS Tire Results 2018
CUT OF MARKS
Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2016 – Candidates qualified in Paper-I for appearing in Paper-II.
Based on the performance of candidates in Paper-I and keeping in view of the tentative vacancies, Commission has fixed the following cut-off to qualify candidates for Paper-II of the examination:-
TOTAL Candidates :- 159182 CANDIDATES
- SC Category :- 12210 CANDIDATES AVAILABLE
CUT-OFF MARKS :– 100.50
- ST Category :- 10928 CANDIDATES AVAILABLE
CUT-OFF MARKS :– 87.00
- OBC Category :- 45420 CANDIDATES AVAILABLE
CUT-OFF MARKS :– 101.00
- ExS Category :- 2704 CANDIDATES AVAILABLE
CUT-OFF MARKS :– 49.50
- OH Category :- 2386 CANDIDATES AVAILABLE
CUT-OFF MARKS :– 93.00
- HH Category :- 916 CANDIDATES AVAILABLE
CUT-OFF MARKS :– 49.50
- VH Category :- 1191 CANDIDATES AVAILABLE
CUT-OFF MARKS :– 76.00
- VH Category :- 83427* CANDIDATES AVAILABLE
CUT-OFF MARKS :– 110.50
8405 SC, 2017 ST, 44683 OBC candidates are qualifying at UR standard.
- In the Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2016 candidates intending to apply for the post in more than one State/ UT were required to submit only one online application and indicate therein preferences for the States/ UTs, the candidate sought to be considered for appointment. Therefore only one All-India common cut-off has been fixed and for final selection, candidates will be considered for all the States/ UTs opted by him/ her in the online Application form.
- Since Paper-II of this examination is of qualifying nature, final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in Paper-I. Therefore, the marks of Paper-I of the candidates will be uploaded after the declaration of final result.