SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 :Qualification,Exam Pattern ,Syllabus
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam CHSL Recruitment 2020
If you are looking SSC CHSL Recruitment.You are on right place.we have good collection of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment .Please scroll down and check out our collections. Read our SSC CHSL Published Notification This year on 04-12-2019 of CHSL in Lower Division Clerk LDC, Postal Assistant, Data Entry Operator Vacancy .We are always committed to provide SSC CHSL Recruitment- Online Application Form and Much More On whatsapp, facebook, Telegram Social Media Platform .
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019-20
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. The details of the examination are as under:
Vacancy Post Details
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
Essential Educational Qualifications (As on 01-01-2020):
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Scheme of Examination:
- Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier-II)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III)
How to apply:- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer Notification of this Notice.
- Application Begin :03/12/2019
- Last Date For Registration : 10/01/2020
- Online Payment Last Date : 12/01/2020
- Online Exam Date Paper I : 16-27 March 2020
- Paper II Exam Date : 28/06/2020
Important Links for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
|Online Application Form||Apply Online
|Download Admit Card||Download|
|Results, Merit List, Cut Off||–|
|Official Website||Click Here|