SSC CHSL (10+2) Level Examination 2020-21
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam CHSL 2020 Recruitment
If you are looking SSC CHSL Recruitment.You are on right place.we have good collection of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment .Please scroll down and check out our collections. Read our SSC CHSL Published Notification This year on 06-11-2020 of CHSL in Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators Vacancy .We are always committed to provide SSC CHSL Recruitment- Online Application Form and Much More On whats-app, Facebook, Telegram Social Media Platform .
SSC CHSL (10+2) Level Recruitment 2020-21
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. The details of the examination are as under:
Vacancy Post Details
- Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant,
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and
- Data Entry Operators
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
Essential Educational Qualifications (As on 01-01-2021):
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode or Pay the Examination Fee Through Offline E Challan.
How to apply:- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer Notification of this Notice.
- Application Begin :06/11/2020
- Last Date For Registration : 15/12/2020
- Online Payment Last Date : 17/12/2020
- Online Exam Date Paper I : 12-27 April 2021
- Paper II Exam Date : Notified Soon
Important Links for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21
|Online Application Form||Apply Online
|Download Admit Card|
|Results, Merit List, Cut Off||–|
|Official Website||Click Here|