SCCL Recruitment 2017 (665 Posts)
SCCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 665 Badli Worker Posts
Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Badli Worker, Category-I (Underground) vacancies for Men. Eligible candidates (All ST candidates of Telangana State) can apply online from 07-08-2017 to 02-09-2017 up to 5.00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
THE SINGARENI COLLIERIES COMPANY LIMITED
(A Government Company)
Regd. Office: Kothagudem Collieries (PO)-507101, Bhadradri Kothagudem Dist; Telangana State
Phone: 08744-249992; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.scclmines.com
Total No of Post :- 665 vacancy
- Name of vacancies – Badli Worker, Category-I (Underground) (Men only)
- Educational Qualification – Pass in SSC or its equivalent or any equivalent examination, , please be sure to see the published notices for this job for exact information.
- Age limit what is – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 45 Years as on 01.01.2017.Please see published notices for age relaxation and other information.
- Salary :- Rs .604.33 per day (Pay revision due w.e.f. 01.07.2016).
- Method of Selection :- Written Test in Telugu with 10th Standard.
- Note: Applications submitted by ST candidates against earlier notifications for the above post stands cancelled. As such, candidates who submitted their applications against earlier Notification No.04/2013 and related corrigendum’s to 04/2013, have to submit their applications afresh against this notification.
HOW TO APPLY / UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM
- Visit SCCL web site http://www.scclmines.com ;
- Click on “careers” link available on homepageClick on “careers” link available on homepage
- Upload all details of the Candidates in the respective Columns of Online Application form. The details once entered, cannot be altered at a later date. Submission of any false or incorrect information or suppression of any factual information at any stage by the candidate is liable for disqualification of his candidature.
- Candidates have to take a print of the ONLINE Application Data Sheet after successful submission of data
- Candidates are advised not to change their Mobile Number and photo given in the online application form till completion of selection process.
- ONLINE Application can be submitted up to 5.00 PM on 02.09.2017 (website closure). Candidates have to take a print of the ONLINE Application Form after successful submission of data.
- The printed form of the application signed by the candidate enclosing therewith copies of certificates in proof of age, qualification, marks memo, caste, Local candidature etc., should be sent to the General Manager (Personnel) RC, IR&PM, The Singareni Collieries Co. Ltd., Recruitment Cell, Kothagudem 507 101, Bhadradri Kothagudem Dist., Telangana State only by POST / COURIER to reach on or before 12.09.2017 superscribing the application registration number and name of the post on the envelope.
- Envelopes not indicating application registration number (OR) applications without registration number will be rejected at the initial stage itself
- Please note, no hall tickets will be posted to the candidates and no one will be allowed to take up written examination without having downloaded hall ticket and identification proof mentioned in the application form
- The applicants who are already employed in State/Central/PSUs/Govt. Employees shall submit their NOC/Relief Letter at the time of Selection for the post, failing which their selection will be liable for cancellation. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Important Notice of SCCL Recruitment 2017
For more information related to SCCL Recruitment 2017 you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Important Dates of SCCL Recruitment :-
- Online applications opening date :- 07/08/2017
- Online applications closing date :- 02/09/2017
- Last date for receiving Print applications along with required documents : 12/09/2017