SBI RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS
भारतीय स्टेट बैंक SBI Jobs Recruitment
SBI RECRUITMENT FOR SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS(SBI) by Manager and Vice President in the application and then be sure to read the terms of employment news (SBI Recruitment 2017) published the employment of all necessary information before applying for this job is requested from all candidates
State Bank of India invites on-line applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Specialist Cadre Officers post in State Bank of India. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Bank’s website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html or https://bank.sbi/careers.
SBI RECRUITMENT FOR SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS Full Details
IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON REGULAR AND CONTRACT BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/SCO/2017-18/05
- Number of vacant posts – 21 posts
- Vacancies name –
1. Deputy General Manager – Cyber Security (Deputy General Manager – Cyber Security)
2. Assistant General Manager – Cyber Security (Assistant General Manager – Cyber Security)
3. Deputy Manager – IS Audit (Deputy Manager – IS Audit )
4. Vice president – Customer Analytics (Vice president – Customer Analytics)
5. senior Manager – product specialist (senior Manager – product specialist)
6. Vice president – Complaints Management (Vice president – Complaints Management)
7. Assistant Vice president – IS Audit (Assistant Vice Presiden T – ISaudit)
8. Senior Manager – IS Audit
- Educational Qualification – Even if the Engineering Degree / Master’s degree or its equivalent degree are valid, please definitely see the published notification for this job for accurate information.
- What is the age limit – According to the candidates’ age 01- 07-2017 28-45 (post – 1) / 26-40 (post – 2) / 21-35 (post – 3) / 26-45 (post – 4) / 27-35 (post – 5,6) / 32-45 (post – 7) / 28-40 (post – 8) should bebetween the age of the year . Please see published notices for age relaxation and other information.
- How much salary will be received- According to the notification, the pay scale is as follows –
Post 1 – Rs. 68,680-76,520 / –Post 2 – Rs. 59,170 – 66,070 / –
Post 3 – Rs. 31,705-45,950 / –
- What will be the application fee – Application fees will be Rs.600 (General / OBC) / Rs.100 (SC / ST / PH) / – for the general category. For more information on the exemption in the application, you can see published notices which have published classified information for all sections.
- How to Apply SBI RECRUITMENT FOR SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS – Candidates can go to the official website below to apply, login by visiting the website and fill out all the required information, and fill application fees through available medium.
- Instructions to Apply Online of SBI RECRUITMENT FOR SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS :
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.sbi.co.in.
3. Go to Careers — > Click on “Latest Announcement”.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.
Important Notice of Office of the SBI RECRUITMENT FOR SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS
For more information related to SBI RECRUITMENT FOR SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Important Dates of SBI RECRUITMENT FOR SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS
- On-line Registration of Application: 25/07/2017 TO 10/08/2017
- Payment of Fee On-line: 25/07/2017 TO 10/08/2017
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Online application alongwith enclosure : 21/08/2017
# Apply online application here – try again after the link opens