RRC – Central Railway Goods Guard Recruitment 2017-18
RRC – Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 125 Goods Guard Posts
In terms of the instructions issued vide Railway Board’s letter No. E (NG)I-92/PM2/16 dated 20/08/1993 (RBE No. 129/1993) and other instructions issued from time to time, applications are hereby invited ONLINE for filling up of 125 posts of Goods Guard in Level-5 Rs. 29,200-92,300 in 7th CPC (erstwhile 6th CPC Grade Pay Rs. 2800) through General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) from all the eligible regular serving Railway employees of Central Railway as on the date of issue of notification.
The serving regular employees of Divisions/Units/Workshops/Headquarters of Central Railway except RPF/RPSF Personnel, irrespective of the cadre in which they are working may register their applications for GDCE ONLINE within the stipulated date and time as per the instructions available on RRC/CR’s website www.rrccr.com
RRC – Central Railway Goods Guard Recruitment 2017-18
SELECTION FOR FILLING UP POSTS OF GOODS GUARD, LEVEL-5 THROUGH GENERAL DEPARTMENTAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION
Notification No. RRC/CR/GDCE-01/2017 Dated 01/12/2017
RRC Vacancy Details : –
Total No. of Posts: 125 Vacancies
- UR :- 65 Posts
- SC :- 17 Posts
- ST :- 10 Posts
- OBC :- 33 Posts
Name of the Posts: Goods Guard (Operating)
Educational Qualification: Degree from a recognized Board/University/Institute OR its equivalent on the date of notification. Those awaiting results of the final examination NEED NOT apply. Entry of the prescribed minimum Educational Qualification and those entered in the online application should also be in the Service Record of the candidate. Without this, the application will be treated as invalid at the scrutiny stage. Mark sheets should not be uploaded.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appearing in the GDCE will be reckoned as on the date of notification as shown below i.e. as on 01/12/2017.
- UR :- 42 Years (Candidates should be born on or after 01/12/1975)
- OBC :- 45 Posts (Candidates should be born on or after 01/12/1972)
- SC/ST :- 47 Years (Candidates should be born on or after 01/12/1970)
APPLICATION FEE: NIL
SELECTION PROCESS: The process shall comprise of a Computer Based Test (CBT), followed by Document Verification and Medical Examination.
- Standard of examination shall be like that of direct recruitment conducted by RRB. The question paper will have 100 questions, each carrying one mark and the duration of the examination will be 90 Minutes.
- The selection will be made strictly as per merit in the Computer Based Test (CBT). Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of their original documents.
- CBT will have multiple choice type questions. There shall be negative marking in CBT and 1/3 of the allotted mark shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The standard of questions for the CBT will be generally in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the post. The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- The selected employees under GDCE will have to pass prescribed training courses prior to appointment to the post for which they are selected under GDCE.
- The date, time and venue of the CBT will be fixed by RRC/CR and will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course. Request for postponement of the CBT and change of centre/venue will not be entertained under any circumstance.
- Probable date of CBT is March/April 2018.
- The CBT will be conducted by RRC/CR and its date will be notified by RRC/CR in due course through Messages on mobiles, e-mails registered in the applications and on website of RRC/CR.
- During CBT, candidates should read the instructions on the computer terminal DASH BOARD carefully and follow them scrupulously. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to disqualification of candidates.
- Sample mock test will be uploaded on the RRC’s website www.rrccr.com well before the CBT so that the candidates become familiar with the CBT procedure.
- The questions under CBT will be in 5 languages i.e. Marathi, Hindi, Kannada, Urdu and English. The candidate will have to choose any one of these languages. In case of any discrepancy between various versions, the English version will prevail.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website https://www.rrccr.com from 01-12-2017 to 31-12-2017
RRC HELP DESK :- For any problems in the Online submission and printing of Application, the candidates
can call on helpline No. 8291793496 & 7045383973 from 10:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m. (except Sundays and Holidays), during the dates of online application process.
Important Notice of RRC – Central Railway Goods Guard Recruitment 2017-18
For more information related to RRC – Central Railway Goods Guard Recruitment 2017-18. you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Note :- Before Submit Application Form Kindly Read Advertisement Carefully
Important Dates of RRC – Central Railway Goods Guard Recruitment 2017-18 :-
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-12-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-12-2017
Download Advertisement of RRC – Central Railway Goods Guard Recruitment 2017-18
Online Application form of RRC – Central Railway Goods Guard Recruitment 2017-18