RRB Recruitment for the Post of Sub-Inspector(Male/Female) in RPF/RPSF-2018 | Apply Online
RPF/RPSF Sub-Inspector(Male/Female) Recruitment-2018
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has issued a notification for Online Admission Form of RRB Recruitment for the Post of Sub-Inspector(Male/Female) in RPF/RPSF-2018 regular basis. Eligible candidates can apply online. Kindly Download full advertisement Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are Download given below.
ONLINE applications are invited from eligible Male and Female candidates for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay matrix for the vacancies in Railway Protection Force (RPF) of various Zones of Indian Railways and Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF). Applications complete in all respect should be submitted ONLINE ONLY before 23.59 hrs of 30/06/2018.
RRB Recruitment for the Post of Sub-Inspector(Male/Female) in RPF/RPSF-2018
(Employment Notice No. SI/RPF-02/2018)
(Recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Railway Protection Force and Railway Protenction Special Force in Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay matrix with initial pay of Rs. 35,400/- and Allowances)
RPF/RPSF- Vacancy Details 2018
Name of Posts :- Sub-Inspector(Male/Female)
Total No. of Posts :- 1120 Vacancy
|A||SR, SWR & SCR||126||52||178|
|B||CR,WR,WCR & SECR||144||56||200|
|C||ER, ECR, SER & ECoR||287||112||399|
|D||NR,NER,NWR & NCR||173||69||242|
Education Qualification :- Graduate from recognized University.
Age Limit :- On 01.07.2018 the age of candidate shall be between 20-25 Years
- Minimum Age :- 20 Years
- Maximum age :- 25 Years
|Category||Age relaxation permissible beyond upper age limit|
|SC/ST Candidates||5 years|
|OBC – Non Creamy Layer candidates||3 years|
|Ex-servicemen candidates who have put in not less than 6 months continuous service after attestation.||To the extent of service rendered in Armed Forces plus UR – 3 years, OBC – Non-creamy Layer – 6 years, SC/ST – 8 years|
|Candidates Who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1930 to 31st December 1989 (Unreserved)||UR – 5 years,OBC – Non-creamy,layer – 8 years,SC/ST – 10 years|
|Central Govt. employess (Unreserved ) other than ex-serviceman who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular & continuous service on date of reckoing||UR – 5 years,OBC – Non-creamy,layer – 8 years,SC/ST – 10 years|
|Window , Divorced women and women judicially separated from husband not remarried||UR – 2 years,OBC – Non-creamy,layer – 5 years,SC/ST – 7 years|
|For Candidates belonging to SC/ST/EX-serviceman/Female/Minorities/Economically Backward ClassNote :- * This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT||Rs. 250/-|
|For All Candidates expect the fee concession categoires.Note :- * Rs. 400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT.||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment of Fee
- Online fee payment through internet banking or debit / credit cards.
- Offiline fee payment through
a) SBI Bank challan payment mode in any branch of SBI.
b) Post office Challan Payment Mode in any branch of computerized Post Office. The online payment will be allowed till 23.59 hrs of 02.07.2018 and offline payment will be allowed till 23.59 hrs of 05.07.2018 for candidates who register themselves till 23.59 hrs of 30.06.2018. However, registration will be confirmed only on payment of the fee.
Physical Measurement for RPF/RPSF Sub-Inspector(Male/Female) Recruitment
|Category||(Height in CMs)||(Height in CMs)||Chest (in CMs) (Only for Male)||Chest (in CMs) (Only for Male)|
|For Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras Kumaonese and other Categories specified by Govt||163||155||80||85|
Selection Process :- The entire recruitment process shall involve a Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Document verification (DV).
PHASE-I : COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT)
- Total Duration : 90 min.
- No. of questions : 120
Questions Type and Syllabus of RPF Sub-Inspector Computer Based Test (CBT) 2018
- General Awareness (50 marks) : Questions will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society; to test knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observations and experiences as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to Indian History, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Sports, General Science etc.
- Arithmetic (35 marks) : Questions on Number systems, whole numbers, decimal and fractions and relationships between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of table and graphs, mensuration, time and distance, ratio and proportion etc.
- General Intelligence & reasoning (35 marks) : Questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
PHASE-II : PHYSICAL EFFIENCY TEST (PET) & PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT (PMT) :
Based on the merit of the candidates in the CBT, candidates will be called for PET and PMT to the extent of 10 times the category wise total vacancy in Group of Zonal Railways/RPSF notified. However, this limit may be increased/decreased as required ensuring availability of adequate candidates for all the notified posts. Passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature. No marks are to be awarded. The criteria for PET is as under :
|1600 meters run||6 min 30 secs||–|
|800 meters run||–||4 min|
|Long jump||12 feet||3 feet 9 inch|
|High jump||9 feet||3 feet|
Phase – III : Document Verification
How to Apply RPG/RPSF Vacancy :- Candidates Can Submit Application Form Online . More Information updating Soon.
Important Notice of RRB Recruitment for the Post of Sub-Inspector(Male/Female) in RPF/RPSF-2018
For more information related to Online Application Form of RRB Recruitment for the Post of Sub-Inspector(Male/Female) in RPF/RPSF-2018. you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Note :– Before Submit Application Form Kindly Read Advertisement Carefully
Important Dates of RPF/RPSF RECRUITMENT 2018:-
- Starting Date of Submit Online Application Form :- 01-06-2018
- Last Date of Submit Online Application Form :- 30-06-2018
- Tentative Date for Computer Based Test (CBT) : In September and October 2018
Important Link of RPF/RPSF Recruitment 2018
Click here for Apply Online
Online registration will start on 01-06-2018
rpf recruitment 2017 online application | rpf si recruitment 2018 | rpf application form | rpf recruitment official website | rpf vacancy 2018 online date | rpf recruitment 2018 notification | rpf notification 2018 | rpf official website | rpf recruitment 2018 online application | rpf si recruitment 2018 | rpf recruitment 2017 online application | rpf recruitment official website | rpf application form | rpf official website | rpf vacancy 2018 online date | rpf sub inspector recruitment |