RPCAU Bihar Recruitment 2020
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agriculture University Samastipur, Bihar Recruitment 2020 - Apply for 51 Various Post Job Vacancies 2020
If you are looking RPCAU Recruitment.You are on right place.we have good collection of Bihar -Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University Recruitment .Please scroll down and check out our collections. Read our RPCAU Pusa, Samastipur – Bihar Published Notification This year on 13-02-2020 of Various Post Vacancies .We are always committed to provide RPCAU Bihar Recruitment Online Application Form , Admit Card , Results , Exam Syllabus , Model Question Set and Much More On whatsapp, facebook, Telegram Social Media Platform .
RPCAU Bihar Recruitment 2020
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agriculture University Samastipur, Bihar Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 51 Various Post Job Vacancies 2020
Online applications are invited for recruitment on direct basis for various administrative positions (except for the post of the post of Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar and Assistant Comptroller – for which the eligible candidates have to apply through OFFLINE MODE only in the prescribed application format available on the University Website alongwith requisite fee (if applicable) in the form of Demand Draft) against the mentioned categories of posts, by logging into the Recruitment Portal on the University Website (www.rpcau.ac.in). The online application can be filled from 6th February 2020 (17:00:00 Hrs. onwards) to 7th March 2020 (up to 23:59:59 Hrs.); thereafter, the website link will be disabled.
Vacancy Details Total : 56 Posts
Maximum Age Limit
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||30||30 Years|
|Junior Accounts Clerk||18||30 Years|
|Assistant Controller||01||40 Years|
|Deputy Registrar||02||50 Years|
|Assistant Registrar||01||40 Years|
Education Qualification :-
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||10+2 Inter Passed in Any Stream with Hindi / English Typing & Knowledge of Computer Application|
|Junior Accounts Clerk||10+2 Inter Passed in Any Stream with Knowledge of Computer Application|
|Accountant||Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with Knowledge of Computer Application|
|Assistant Controller||Master Degree with 55% Marks with 3 Years Experience|
|Registrar||Ph.D Degree with 15 Years Experience|
|Deputy Registrar||Master Degree with 55% Marks with 9 Years Experience|
|Assistant Registrar||Master Degree with 55% Marks with 3 Years Experience|
- For Registrar/Comptroller Post :
- General / OBC / EWS : 1000/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women : 500/-
- For Other Post
- General / OBC / EWS : 500/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fees Through Online / Offline Mode.
How to Apply :- The eligible and interested persons are required to submit Online Applications at University Website i.e. www.rpcau.ac.in .The last date for applying online is 7th March 2020 (23:59:59 Hrs.) (For all administrative Positions except for the post of Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar and Assistant Comptroller).The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form.
Important Date –
- Application Begin : 06/02/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 07/03/2020
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee : 07/03/2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
RPCAU Bihar Recruitment – Important Links
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||–|
|Results, Merit List, Cut Off||–|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Documents
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his / her photograph, signature and other documents required as per the specifications given below:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions: 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb — 50kb .
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
- If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- If the photo is not uploaded in the place of photograph, then the candidature will be rejected. Candidate him / herself will be responsible for the same.
- Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place of signature. If photo in place of photo and signature in place of signature is not uploaded properly, candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and the face should be clearly visible.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions: 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb — 20kb.