RBI Recruitment 2018 Notification 27 Assistant Posts Apply Online
The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 27 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post (Special Drive for PWD candidates-2018) will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in.
RBI Recruitment 2018
Notification 27 Assistant Posts Apply Online
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT (Special Drive for PWD candidates-2018)
RBI VACANCY DETAILS :-
Total No. of Vacancy :- 27 Posts
- Ahmedabad: 02 Posts
- Bengaluru: 01 Post
- Bhopal: 01 Post
- Bhubaneswar: 01 Post
- Chandigarh: 03 Posts
- Hyderabad: 01 Post
- Jaipur: 02 Posts
- Jammu: 01 Post
- Kanpur & Lucknow: 05 Posts
- Kolkata: 04 Posts
- Mumbai: 04 Posts
- Nagpur: 01 Post
- Patna: 01 Post
Educational Qualifications (as on 01.01.2018):- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with pass class for PWD candidates in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2018) :- Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1990 and not later than 01/02/1998 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on preliminary exam, . Language Proficiency Test & main exam.
Fee: No fee is payable for the candidates applying for the post except the intimation charges (Non- Refundable) of Rs. 50/-. Staff candidates are exempted from payment of intimation charges.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in from 30-01-2018 to 19-02-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
- Log on through the website www.rbi.org.in
- Click on Opportunities@RBI
- Click on Current Vacancies——— Vacancies.
- Select the desired post & click on it.
- Read the notifcation caregully & click on Click here for New Registration
- Complete the registration if he/ she would be new user.
- Complete the login details if already registered candidates.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
- Take print out of online application for future use.
Important Notice of RBI Recruitment 2018 Notification 27 Assistant Posts Apply Online
For more information related to RBI Recruitment 2018 Notification 27 Assistant Posts Apply Online . you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Note :- Before Submit Application Form Kindly Read Advertisement Carefully
Important Dates of RBI Recruitment 2018 Notification 27 Assistant Posts Apply Online :-
- Start Date to Apply Online & Fee payment :- 30-01-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment :- 19-02-2018
- Closure for editing application details :- 19-02-2018
- Last date for printing your application :- 06-03-2018
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative) :- 06-04-2018
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative) :- 07-05-2018
Download Advertisement of RBI Recruitment 2018 Notification 27 Assistant Posts Apply Online
Online Application Form of RBI Recruitment 2018 Notification 27 Assistant Posts Apply Online