RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020- Online Form
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) 926 Assistant Recruitment 2020 Online Form
If you are looking RBI Recruitment.You are on right place.we have good collection of RBI Recruitment .Please scroll down and check out our collections. Read our Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Published Notification This year on 23-12-2019 of Assistant – 926 Posts Vacancies .We are always committed to provide RBI Assistant Recruitment Online Form and Much More On whatsapp, facebook, Telegram Social Media Platform .
RBI Recruitment 2020
The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 926 posts of “Assistant” – 2019 in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s websitewww.rbi.org.in.
|Recruitment process||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
|Advertisement no.||RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT|
|Advertisement and application year||2019-20|
|Age Limit as on 23/01/2020||
All Over India
|Mode of Selection||
All Over India
|Mode of announcement of result||Online|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
Office Wise Vacancy Details
|Chandigarh||Punjabi / Hindi||35|
|Guwahati||Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo||55|
|Jammu||Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri||13|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||Hindi||63|
|Kolkata||Bengali / Nepali||11|
|Mumbai||Marathi / Konkani||419|
|Nagpur||Marathi / Hindi||13|
|Patna||Hindi / Maithili||24|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||Malayalam||20|
- General / OBC / EWS: 450/-
- SC / ST : 50/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Exam Fee Through E Challan Mode.
How to Apply :-
- Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new screen
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Application Begin : 23/12/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 16/01/2020
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee : 16/01/2020
- Pre Exam Held on : 14-15 February 2020
- Mains Exam Held on : March 2020