RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017-18 [624 Posts]
RBI Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 623 Assistant Posts
The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 623 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017-18
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT
Total No. Of Posts :- 623 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:- Assistant
Name of the Offices:
1. Ahmedabad: 19 Posts
2. Bengaluru: 25 Posts
3. Bhopal: 25 Posts
4. Bhubaneswar: 17 Posts
5. Chandigarh: 13 Posts
6. Chennai: 15 Posts
7. Guwahati: 36 Posts
8. Hyderabad: 16 Posts
9. Jaipur: 13 Posts
10. Jammu: 23 Posts
11. Kanpur & Lucknow: 44 Posts
12. Kolkata: 23 Posts
13. Mumbai: 264 Posts
14. Nagpur: 15 Posts
15. New Delhi: 47 Posts
16. Patna: 15 Posts
17. Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi: 13 Posts
Educational Qualifications (as on 01.10.2017)
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Age (as on 01.10.2017) :- Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/10/1989 and not later than 01/10/1997 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable)
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Rs. 450 /– for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
Payable from 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017 (Online payment)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary & Main Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in from 18-10-2017 to 10-11-2017 & send their printout of online application to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on or before 25-11-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidate should have scan their photograph, signature & relevant documents.
2. Log on to the website www.rbi.org.in.
3. Click on Opportunities@RBI.
4. Go to Current Vacancies—–>Vcancies.
5. Select the desired post & read all the notification.
6. Click on the link “Recruitment for the post of Assistant”.
7. Click on “Click here for New Registration”
8. Fill all the details & submit the form.
9. Take a Printout of online application form for future use.
Important Notice of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017-18
For more information related to RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017-18 you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Note :- Before Submit Application Form Kindly Read Advertisement Carefully
Important Dates of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017-18
- Commencement of on-line registration of application 18/10/2017
- Closure of registration of application 10/11/2017
- Closure for editing application details 10/11/2017
- Last date for printing your application 25/11/2017
- Online Fee Payment 18/10/2017 to 10/11/2017
Download Advertisement of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017-18
Online Application Form of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017-18