Railway Group-D Important Changes 2018 (Hindi)
Railway recruitment 2018: Major changes announced! Getting RRB Group C & D jobs easier now; here’s how
With reference to the Detailed Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) 01/2018 published on the official websites of Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs), following changes are made:-
रोजगार सूचना का शुद्धि पत्र हिंदी में डाउनलोड लिंक नीचे दिया गया है
Railway Group-D Important Changes 2018
- The date and time of closing of the CEN is extended upto 31/03/2018 at 23.59 hrs.
- Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical in all stages of recruitment process and should not be in block/capital letters. Signatures in different style at the time of CBT, AT and DV etc. (as applicable) may result in cancellation of candidature.
New Age Limit :-
- Candidates who have commenced their Apprenticeship under the Apprentices Act before attaining the age of 25 years.
- UR :- 35 Years of age
- OBC-NCL (Non-Creamy Layer) :- 38 Years of age
- SC/ST :- 40 Years of age
Date of birth of the candidate should be between the dates given below (Both dates inclusive):-
Age Group :-
Upper Limit of Date of Birth (Not earlier than)
- UR :- 02.07.1988
- OBC – Non Creamy Layer :- 02.07.1985
- SC/ST :- 02.07.1983
- For all Community / Categories :- 01.07.2000
Application Fee :-
- For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl. No.2 * Out of this fee of Rs.500, an amount of Rs. 400 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in First Stage CBT. :- Rs.500/-
- For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economic Backward Class. ** This fee of Rs. 250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in First Stage CBT :- Rs.250/–
Regarding the modes of payment of fees / last dates for payment to be read as under:-
(a) ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards upto 30/03/2018 till 23.59 hrs.
(b) OFFLINE fee payment through
- SBI Bank Branch for Challan Payment Mode closes on 28/03/2018 at 15.00 hrs in any branch of SBI
- Post Office Challan Payment Mode closes on 27/03/2018 at 15.00 hrs in any branch of computerized Post Offices.
Education Qualification :- 10th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Download CEN No. 02/2018 in रोजगार सूचना का शुद्धि पत्र हिंदी में (Posts in Level 1 in 7th CPC Pay matrix)