Punjab & Haryana High Court has issued a notification for Clerk,Stenographer & Driver – 39 Vacancies on regular & contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply Online. Kindly Download full advertisement Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are Download given below.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018
Apply Online for Clerk,Stenographer & Driver Posts
Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) on behalf of the District and Sessions Judge, U.T. Chandigarh invites online applications from eligible candidates only at www.sssc.gov.in for filling up vacant posts of Clerks,Stenographer & Driver in the Subordinate Courts of U.T. Chandigarh as per details given below:
Punjab & Haryana High Court Jobs Information Given below.
Total No. of Posts :- 39 Posts
Name of Posts :-
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Stenographer Grade-III||19 Posts|
Age Limit:- Age limit for the post of Stenographer Grade-III as on 01.01.2018 will be as under :-*
|Category||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
- Clerk :- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized University. He/She should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi/Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
- Stenographer Grade-III :- The applicant should be at least middle pass with Punjabi/Hindi as one of the subject. He should possess a valid licence for L.T.V. He should not have been convicted for any offence for negligent driving and should have a minimum of two years experience of driving a car. The applicant shall possess a requisite experience certificate in this regard.
- Driver :- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of
Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized University and must have proficiency
in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
Application Fee:- EXAMINATION FEE (NonRefundable)
- Rs. 250/- for SC/BC/OBC of U.T. Chandigarh.
- Rs. 1000 /- for all others
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE :- The online registration/filling of application forms by the applicants will consist of two steps.
- Registration Step I: Applicant will get his/her Registration ID and password and will print ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ for deposit of fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India).Thereafter, the applicant shall deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India after completion of Registration Step-I.
- Registration Step II: After Completion of Registration Step-I, the applicant shall thereafter fill the remaining particulars i.e. uploading of photograph/signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form, then to “LOCK & SUBMIT” the application form. The detailed steps for Registration are given below:
Important Notice of Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018
For more information related to Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 . you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Note :- Before Submit Application Form Kindly Read Advertisement Carefully
Important Dates of Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 :-
- Candidate can apply online From 02.04.2018
- Last date/time for Registration Step-I 01.05.2018 11:59 P.M.
- Last date for receipt of application fee 03.05.2018 (Within Banking Hours)
- Last date/time for Registration Step II 04.05.2018 11:59 P.M.
- Last date for editing of applications 04.05.2018 11:59 P.M.
Official Website : http://www.sssc.gov.in/
Important Link of Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018