Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 – 239 Stenographer Posts
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 239 Stenographer Posts
Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) Chandigarh on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the State of Punjab invites online applications from eligible candidates only at www.sssc.gov.in for filling up vacant posts of Stenographer Grade-III (Pay Scale of Rs. 5910-20200 + Rs. 2800/- Grade Pay) in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab (The salary, pay and allowances of the selected candidates will be governed as per the latest rules and instructions adopted by the Government of Punjab) as per details given below: –
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018
Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy Details:-
Total No. of Posts:- 239 Vacancy
Name of the Posts :- Stenographer Grade III
Name of the Category:
- General: 35 Posts
- SC of Punjab (Mazhbi Sikh/ Balmiki): 53 Posts
- SC of Punjab (Other SC): 42 Posts
- BC/ OBC of Punjab: 27 Posts
- PHC of Punjab: 20 Posts
- ESM (Gen): 40 Posts
- ESM (SC): 14 Posts
- ESM (BC/ OBC): 08 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-37 years for General, 18-42 years for SC of Punjab, BC/ OBC of Punjab as on 01-01-2017 & for more information refer the notification.
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets).
- He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi Language, which may be specified by the Government from time to time.
Selection Process:- The candidates will have to qualify the English Shorthand Test and its Transcription at the speed of 80 W.P.M. and 20 W.P.M. respectively. The candidates will also have to qualify a Computer Proficiency Test. (word processing and spreadsheets). It is clarified that said Computer Proficiency Test (word processing and spreadsheets) are mandatory but the same are of qualifying nature only and their marks or performance will not be counted towards final merit which will be based only upon the performance in the English Shorthand Test and its Transcription.
Examination Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000/- for General & Reserved Category of other State , Rs.250/- for SC/ BC/ OBC/ ESM of State of Punjab, Rs.500/- for PHC of Punjab (General), Rs. 125/- for PHC of Punjab (SC/ ST/ OBC/ ESM ) in the form of “Cash Deposit Receipt” printed after completion of Step-I of registration in any Branch of State Bank of India only under Screen 8888 (Fee Type-21).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.sssc.gov.in from 25-12-2017 to 23-01-2018 by 11:59 PM for step I registration & for step II registration on or before 27-01-2018 at 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying, candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Contact No.
- Log on to the website www.sssc.gov.in
- Click on Recruitments——–> Stenographer Grade III (Subordinate Courts of Punjab) & click on it.
- Read all the notification & click on Online Registration (Step-I).
- Fill the details & submit the form.
- Deposit the fee in the Bank after 24 hours from the time of completion of Registration Step-I.
- Click on “Login for Second step Registration”.
- Fill all the mandatory details and submit the form.
- Take a printout of online application form for future use.
HELP LINE:- For any technical help regarding the filling of the online Application form, the applicant can call at Helpline numbers 8699002541, 9115898394 or 8699002542 between 09:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. For any other query regarding terms and conditions of Advertisement, applicants can call at Phone No. 0172-2722012 of S.S.S.C. on all working days between 09:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. For depositing of fee related issues, applicant can call at Mobile Phone of Bank authorities 9478727229, 8146865423 & 9501566788 during banking hours.
Important Notice of Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018
For more information related to Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018. you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Note :- Before Submit Application Form Kindly Read Advertisement Carefully
Important Dates of Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 :-
- Candidate can apply online From : 25.12.2017
- Last date/time for Registration Step-I : 23.01.2018 11:59 P.M.
- Last date for receipt of application fee : 25.01.2018 (Within Banking Hours)
- Last date/time for Registration Step-II : 27.01.2018 11:59 P.M.
- Last date for editing of applications : 27.01.2018 11:59 P.M.
Download Advertisement of Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018
Online Application Form of Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018