NPCIL Kaiga Site Various Post Recruitment 2019 Online Form
NPCIL Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited Driver, Technician & Other – 137 Posts Recruitment 2019 Online Form
If you are looking NPCIL Recruitment.You are on right place.we have good collection of NPCIL Recruitment .Please scroll down and check out our collections. Read our NPCIL Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited Published Notification This year on 17-12-2019 of Driver, Technician & Other – 137 Posts Vacancies .We are always committed to provide NPCIL Recruitment Form and Much More On whatsapp, facebook, Telegram Social Media Platform .
NPCIL Recruitment 2020
NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Upgradation, Plant life Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites online applications for its unit “Kaiga Site” for the following posts to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities:
|Driver Grade – I||02||20-28 Years|
|Technician B||06||18-25 Years|
|Category II: Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician (ST/TM)||34||18-24 Years|
|Scientific Asst – B||45||18-30 Years|
|Category I: Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Asst (ST/SA)||50||18-25 Years|
Education Qualification :-
|Driver Grade – I||X (10th) Standard Pass + Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence + 2 years experience in heavy vehicle driving.|
|Technician B||10+2 Intermediate with Science and Math OR Class 10 High School with 60% Marks and ITI / NCVT Certificate in Surveyor, Electrician, Mechanic / Electronics, Fitter, COPA|
|Category II: Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician (ST/TM)||10+2 Intermediate with Science and Math (50% Marks in Each Subject) and English as a Subject in Class 10 Level. / ITI Certificate in Related Trade.|
|Scientific Asst – B||Diploma in Engineering with Civil / Electrical / Instrumentation / Electronics / Mechanical / CS|
|Category I: Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Asst (ST/SA)||Diploma in Engineering with Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Instrumentation / Electronics . More Details Read the Notification|
How to Apply :-
- Candidates have to apply through online application form provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in only.
- The online application form will be available on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in from 17/12/2019 at 10:00 hrs and
will close on 06/01/2020 at 16:00 hrs.
- It is mandatory to input all the relevant information (such as qualifying degree/diploma/ITI details, duration, percentage of marks, Registration No. and Validity period, contact mobile number, e-mail address etc.) to complete the registration and get the Registration number. Candidates are therefore advised to keep such information ready before applying online.
- Before applying online candidate should scan his / her recent passport size photograph in JPG format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions. The photograph uploaded will be printed on the Admit card and only the candidate whose photograph is printed on the Admit Card/Call letter will be allowed to appear for written examination, if called for
- The photograph should be in color, against a light colored, preferably white background and if you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and face should be clearly visible. If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo admission for examination will be rejected/ denied.