NMDC Recruitment 2018 (169 Maintenance Asst, HEM & Other Posts)
NMDC Limited, a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India and a multi locational, Multi product and consistently profit making Mining & Mineral Exploration Organization with large turnover. NMDC is in the process of massive expansion and diversification both in India and abroad. NMDC is setting up a 3.0 MTPA Integrated Steel Plant at Nagarnar near Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh State. The Company has also undertaken a Slurry Pipeline Project for laying of Slurry Pipeline between Bailadila and Visakhapatnam (A.P.) via Nagarnar, Jagdalpur. NMDC is now inviting applications from suitable persons for the following posts for Donimalai Iron Ore Mine, Donimalai Township-583118, Dist. Bellary, Karnataka:
NMDC Recruitment 2018
(A Government of India Enterprise)
“Khanij Bhavan”, 10-3-311/A, Masab Tank, Hyderabad-500028
Employment Notification No: 03/2018
NMDC Vacancy Details :-
Total No. of Vacancy :- 169 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Maintenance Assistant (Mech) (Trainee) (RS-02): 114 Posts
- Maintenance Assistant (Elect) (Trainee) (RS-02): 40 Posts
- HEM (MECH) Grade–III (Trainee) /MCO Grade –III (Trainee) (RS-04): 04 Posts
- Electrician Grade –III (Trainee) (RS-04): 04 Posts
- HEM Operator Grade –III (Trainee) (RS-04): 02 Posts
- QCA Grade–III (Trainee) (RS-04): 05 Posts
- Maintenance Assistant (Mech) (Trainee) (RS-02) :- ITI in Welding / Fitter / Machinist /Turner / Motor Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic/Auto Electrician.
- Maintenance Assistant (Elect) (Trainee) (RS-02) :- ITI in Electrical Trade
- HEM (MECH) Grade–III (Trainee) /MCO Grade – III (Trainee) (RS-04) :-
Essential :Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Three years course)
Desirable: Possess a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Electrician Grade –III (Trainee) (RS-04) :- Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with Industrial/ Domestic Electrical Installations Certificate.
- HEM Operator Grade –III (Trainee) (RS-04) :- Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering with Heavy Vehicle Driving License (HVDL).
- QCA Grade–III (Trainee) (RS-04) :- Graduate in B.Sc (Chemistry/Geology) Post Qualification Experience: One year experience in sampling work is essential.
Age Limit:- Candidates age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 10-03-2015. Upper age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ STs, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and for PwD/ Ex-Serviceman candidates as per Govt. of India Guidelines.
Application Fee :- An amount of Rs. 150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty only) is to be paid by all the candidates as application fee which is non-refundable.No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Serviceman and Departmental candidates.
Mode of Payment :-
- Online Mode :- The payment can be made by using debit card/credit card/online net banking through SBICollect using Internet Banking integrated with on-line application. Transaction charges if any will be borne by the candidate. On successful completion of transaction, application form with Unique Transaction number and application number will be generated which is to be printed for record. If the candidate does not receive the application form with Unique Transaction number his/her on-line application will not be considered complete and he/she will have to make payment again. Failed transaction will be automatically refunded to the same account from which payment was originally made, within 10 working days.
- Offline Mode :- SBI Challan in the account no. 37370674247 of NMDC Limited, Hyderabad.
Mode of Selection: The mode of selection consists of (1) Written Test and (2) Trade Test/Job Proficiency Test (i.e. 2nd level test) and the maximum marks for written tests etc. in the above two stages are as follows:
How to Apply through Online: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nmdc.co.in from 17-01-2018 to 19-02-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
- Log on through the website www.nmdc.co.in
- Click on Careers.
- Select the desired post & Click Apply Online.
- Complete the login details.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
- Take print out of online application for future use.
Offline Mode: Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with recent passport size photograph, attested copies of matriculation/ 10th certificate, qualification and experience, caste certificates, in an envelop must be superscribed as “employment notification number, name of the post for applying” to the Post Box No. 1383, Post office, Humayun Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana State, Pin-500028 on or before 19-02-2018.
Helpline number 09674524077 will be available between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all working days to assist technical aspects of online mode only.
Important Notice of NMDC Recruitment 2018
For more information related to NMDC Recruitment 2018 . you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Note :- Before Submit Application Form Kindly Read Advertisement Carefully
Important Dates of NMDC Recruitment 2018 :-
- Starting Date of Submit Application Form :- 17th January 2018
- Last Date of Submit Application form :- 19th February 2018 (mid night)