Jharkhand – JSMDCL Recruitment 2019
Jharkhand State Mineral Development Corporation Ltd. (JSMDCL) Recruitment of Various Posts 2019
If you are looking JSMDCL Recruitment .You are on right place.we have good collection Jharkhand State Mineral Development Corporation Ltd. (JSMDCL) career .Please scroll down and check out our collections. Read our Jharkhand State Mineral Development Corporation Ltd. (JSMDCL) Published Notification This year on 23-10-2019 of Various Post – vacancies .We are always committed to provide Jharkhand – JSMDCL Vacancies 2019 for whatsapp, facebook.
JSMDCL Recruitment 2019
JSMDCL Jobs करने के लिए सभी इच्छुक उम्मीदवार विज्ञापन पत्र के साथ साथ आवेदन पत्र डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं | इसे रोजगार संबंधित सभी जानकारी नीचे दी गई है और साथ ही विज्ञापन पत्र और आवेदन पत्र का डाउनलोड लिंक नीचे दिया गया |
Jharkhand State Mineral Development Corporation Ltd. (JSMDCL) a Govt. of Jharkhand Undertaking invites application for filling up the following posts on contractual basis. The desired qualifications, experience are as noted below.
JSMDCL Recruitment 2019 – An Overview
Name of Post
Number of Posts
Consolidated/ Fixed Pay
|1st Class Mines Manager (Coal)||03||Rs.47290/-|
|2nd Class Mines Manager (Coal)||05||Rs. 30040/-|
|1st Class Mines Manager (Metal)||01||Rs.47290/-|
|2nd Class Mines Manager (Metal)||01||Rs. 30040/-|
|Medical Officer||01||Rs. 31310/-|
|Safety Officer (Mine)||01||Rs. 47290/-|
|Personal Secretary to M.D||01||Rs. 30040/-|
|Mining Sirdar||06||Rs. 16190/-|
|Mechanical Engineer||01||Rs. 30040/-|
|Magazine Clerk||01||Rs. 28760/-|
|Surveyor (mines)||01||Rs. 16190/-|
|Mining Mate||10||Rs. 16190/-|
|Electrical Supervisor||01||Rs. 16190/-|
|Ambulance Driver||01||Rs. 16190/-|
Name of Post
|1st Class Mines Manager (Coal)||Degree in mining engineering with competency certificate of first class mines manager Coal issued by DGMS.|
|2nd Class Mines Manager (Coal)||Degree in mining engineering with competency certificate of second class mines manager Coal issued by DGMS.|
|1st Class Mines Manager (Metal)||Degree in mining engineering with competency certificate of first class mines manager metal issued by DGMS|
|2nd Class Mines Manager (Metal)||Degree in mining engineering with competency certificate of second class mines manager metal issued by DGMS.|
|Safety Officer (Mine)||Degree in mining engineering with competency certificate of first class mines manager Coal issued by DGMS.|
|Personal Secretary to M.D||Graduation with Shorthand writing of 100 words P/M and 40 words P/M in English & 35 words P/m in Hindi.|
|Overman||Competency certificate of Overman issued by DGMS|
|Mining Sirdar||Competency certificate of Mining Sirdar issued by DGMS|
|Mechanical Engineer||Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|Electrician||ITI in Electrical/Diploma holder with competency certificate of Electrical Supervisor|
|Foreman||Competency certificate of Mine Foremen issued by DGMS|
|Surveyor (mines)||Competency certificate of Mines Surveyor issued by DGMS.|
|Dresser||Training of ANM certificate OR equivalent certificate|
|Mining Mate||Competency certificate of Mining Sirdar issued by DGMS|
|Blaster||Competency certificate of Blaster /Short firer issued by DGMS|
|Electrical Supervisor||ITI in Electrical/Diploma holder with competency certificate of Electrical Supervisor|
|Ambulance Driver||10th pass with a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence.|
Terms & Conditions in detail:
- The Corporation shall have full discretion to make appointment against all or some of these posts in any manner and Corporation’s decision in this regard shall be final.
- The applicants for various posts will have to appear for interview as decided by the Corporation.
- Copy of Matric (10th) shall be submitted regarding proof of age.
- Candidates claiming relaxation in age reserve category shall submit caste certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of Jharkhand, not below the rank of SDO.
- The application must be accompanied by proof of all academic qualifications, along with other testimonials relating to age, special achievement etc. (Self attested copies).
- Incomplete application received shall be liable to be rejected.
- The panel of selected candidates shall be prepared by the Selection Committee constituted by the Corporation. The candidates shall be called for joining as per requirement of the Corporation.
- Working officials should send their application through proper channel.
- The applicants serving in Govt. organizations shall submit No Objection Certificate from their organizations.
- The application in the given format is to be submitted to the Managing Director, Jharkhand State Mineral Development Corporation Ltd., Khanij Nigam Bhawan, Nepal House Area, Doranda, Ranchi-834002, either by registered/speed post so as to reach by 5:00 PM on or before 14th November, 2019 clearly indicating the post applied for.
- Reservation will be applicable as per State Govt. norms.
- The Corporation reserves the right to reject any or all the applications, at any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Separate applications shall be submitted if an applicant wishes to apply for more than one post.
- Engagement of the contractual appointment shall be initially for a period of three years, subject to annual performance, which may be further extended as per need on satisfactory performance.
Preference will be given to residents of the State of Jharkhand