Jamalpur Railway Workshop Apprentices Recruitment 2017 [798 Posts]
Jamalpur Railway Workshop Apprentices Recruitment 2017 – Apply Offline for 798 Apprentice Posts
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the candidates alongwith ex. Servicemen children of deceased/disabled Ex. Servicemen, including those killed/disabled during peace time/children of Ex. Servicemen, children of serving Jawans/children of serving Officers/Ex. Servicemen, who have passed Matriculation Examination or 10th class in the 10+2 Examination system with at least 50% Marks and completed ITI in the relevant Trade from NCVT for admission to Act. Apprentices Course in Jamalpur Locomotive Workshop. Candidates should apply in a single application with a preference of choice for the unit/Divn. Selected candidates will be given necessary training as per existing rules of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and as amended from time to time.
Jamalpur Railway Workshop Apprentices Recruitment 2017
Admission of Act. Apprentices under The Apprentices Act., 1961 in Jamalpur Workshop.
Admission Notice No. E/WSR/Act. Appr./JMP/17-18
Jamalpur Railway Workshop Vacancy Details:-
Total No. of Posts:- 798 Vacancies
Name of Posts :- Apprentices
LOCOMOTIVE WORKSHOP JAMALPUR :- 182 Posts
- Fitter :- 82 Posts
- Welder (G&E) :- 55 Posts
- Machinist :- 23 Posts
- Electrician :- 22 Posts
ASANSOL DIVISION :- 182 Posts
- Fitter :- 151 Posts
- Turner :- 14 Posts
- Welder (G&E) :- 96 Posts
- Machinist :- 110 Posts
- Mech. (Diesel) :- 41 Posts
MALDA DIVISION :- 204 Posts
- Fitter :- 109 Posts
- Electrician :- 67 Posts
- Ref. & AC Mech. :- 18 Posts
- Mech. (Diesel) :- 01 Posts
- Welder :- 04 Posts
- Painter :- 02 Posts
- Carpenter :- 03 Posts
Age : Age will be reckoned as on 30.11.2017.
- The age of UR candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 24 years i.e. the date of birth should be within 01.12.93 to 30.11.2002.
- The age of OBC candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 27 years i.e. the date of birth should be within 01.12.90 to 30.11.2002.
- The age of SC and ST candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 29 years i.e. the date of birth should be within 01.12.88 to 30.11.2002.
Educational Qualification : – Candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination, or 10th Class in (10+2) system or its equivalent examination from recognised Board/University with not less than 50% (aggregate) marks and must have ITI qualification from NCVT in the relevant trade notified above. Candidates without ITI qualification from NCVT in above notified trades need not apply.
Last time and date of receiving the Application :-
- The last time and date for receipt of applications will be 16.00 hrs. on 30.11.2017. Application received after 16.00 hrs. of 30.11.2017 will not be entertained. Railway Administration will not be held responsible for postal delay. Application Forms received after 30.11.2017 will automatically be treated as rejected.
- Candidates can send their application in prescribed format enclosing all required documents duly attested by Gazetted Officer therewith mentioning clearly on the top of envelope Notification No., Caste – UR or OBC or SC/ST or Physically Handicapped or ex. Servicemen and ITI Trade addressed to Workshop Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway, Jamalpur, Dist. – Munger (Bihar), PIN – 811 214 by ordinary post or the same can be dropped in the boxes kept for the purpose at Gate No.1 of Jamalpur Workshop. If applicants send their application through Registered/Speed Post, the same will not be received/entertained. Sealed Boxes will be kept at Gate No. 1 from 10.00 hrs. to 16.00 hrs. from 24.10.2017 to 30.11.2017 except Sundays and Holidays and 10.00 hrs. to 13.00 hrs. on Saturdays.
Application Fee :- Crossed IPO value Rs. 100/- payable to FA&CAO, E. Rly., Kolkata at GPO, Kolkata as per para 7(e) should be attached on the top of the application form in case of UR and OBC candidates.
Important Notice of Jamalpur Railway Workshop Apprentices Recruitment 2017
For more information related to Jamalpur Railway Workshop Apprentices Recruitment 2017 you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Note :- Before Submit Application Form Kindly Read Advertisement Carefully
Important Dates of Jamalpur Railway Workshop Apprentices Recruitment 2017 :-
- Last Date of Submit Online Application Form :- 30-11-2017 .
Download Complete Advertisement And Application Form of Jamalpur Railway Workshop Apprentices Recruitment 2017