ISRO PROPULSION COMPLEX Recruitment 2017 (139 Apprentice)
IPRC Recruitment 2017 – 139 Apprentice Posts
ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) located at Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu, is the lead Centre in the area of Liquid Propulsion for ISRO’s Launch Vehicle and Spacecraft Programmes. ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) holds responsibilities of Research & Development of Earth Storable/Cryogenic & Semi Cryogenic Propulsion Systems; Assembly, Integration and Testing of Engines, Stages for PSLV, GSLV and GSLV MKIII Launch Vehicles, Associated Control Systems, Sub-systems and Components of Launch Vehicles; Production and supply of Cryogenic Propellants for ISRO’s Cryogenic Rocket Programmes and supply of Storable Liquid Propellants for ISRO’s Launch Vehicles and Satellite Programmes. IPRC also carries out Research & Development (R&D) and Technology Development Programmes (TDP) towards continual improvement of its contribution to the ISRO Space Programme.
Indian Space Research Organisation
ISRO PROPULSION COMPLEX
Mahendragiri – 627 133
विज्ञापन सं./Advertisement No.आईपीआरसी/IPRC/एपीपी/APP/2017/01 दिनांक/dated: 12.08.2017
Number of vacancies :- 139 Vacancies
IPRC is inviting applications from candidates for engagement of Technician/Trade Apprentices in various disciplines under the Apprentices Act, 1961.
Name of Posts :- Apprentice
A. Trade Apprentice: 80 Posts
1. Fitter: 15 Posts
2. Welder: 08 Posts
3. Electrician: 08 Posts
4. Turner: 02 Posts
5. Machinist : 02 Posts
6. Draughtsman (Civil): 07 Posts
7. Electronic Mechanic OR Mechanic (Radio & Television) : 04 Posts
8. Instrument Mechanic : 04 Posts
9. Ref. & AC Mechanic: 01 Posts
10. Mechanic Diesel: 08 Posts
11. Carpenter: 02 Posts
12. Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant): 01 Posts
13. Programming and System Administrative Assistant (PASAA) OR Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA): 18 Posts
B. Technician Apprentice: 59 Posts
14. Mechanical: 13 Posts
15. Electrical: 07 Posts
16. Electronics: 12 Posts
17. Chemical: 05 Posts
18. Civil: 07 Posts
19. Commercial Practice: 15 Posts
Educational Qualification – SSLC Pass + ITI in respective Trade from NCVT with NTC/NAC .Please check the published notices for this information for exact information.
Age Limit :- Please check the published notices for this information for exact information.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
- Applications will be received through off-line mode only. The applicants may Click Here to download the Application Form.
- The applicants have to fill the Application Form neatly and correctly and attach self attested copies of the certificates regarding Date of Birth, Qualification, Reservation (if any), Previous Experience etc..
- The applicants have to bring the Application Form along with ORIGINALS and copies of the Certificates in-person to ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu on 02.09.2017 (Saturday) for submitting their applications.
- The applications will be received from 09:00 Hrs till 13:00 Hrs on 02.09.2017 (Saturday).
- The applicants have to carry a valid photo ID proof, viz. Aadhaar, Electoral ID etc. for security reasons, without which they will not be allowed to enter IPRC campus.
- Applications send through Post / Courier / by means of other individuals will not be entertained.
MODE OF SELECTION:
- The selection for Apprenticeship Training will be done purely based on the PERCENTAGE OF MARKS secured in the qualifying examination as entered by the candidates in the Application Form.
- Hence any false or incorrect entry will automatically reject the candidature and the same will be viewed seriously and due action will be taken.
Important Notice of ISRO PROPULSION COMPLEX Recruitment
For more information related to ISRO PROPULSION COMPLEX Recruitment you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Important Dates of ISRO PROPULSION COMPLEX Recruitment:-
- Last Date for Submission of the Application: 02/09/2017