IOCL Pipelines Division Apprentices Recruitment 2017-18 [310 Post]
Engagement of Technician Apprentices in Pipelines Division under The Apprentices Act, 1961 (Adv No. : PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2017(2) Dated 16.10.2017)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), the largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune “Global
500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices in
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals meeting the following qualification & other
parameters for engagement of 310 Technician Apprentices, under The Apprentices Act, 1961, in the trades
of Electrical, Mechanical and Telecommunication & Instrumentation mentioned below, across various
states in Pipelines Division of IOCL:
IOCL Pipelines Division Apprentices Recruitment
ENGAGEMENT OF TECHNICIAN APPRENTICES IN PIPELINES DIVISION UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961
Advertisement No. : PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2017(2)
Total No. of Vacancy :- 310 Posts
- Western Region :- 94 Posts
- Eastern Region :- 69 Posts
- Northern Region :- 75 Posts
- Southern Region :- 30 Posts
- South Eastern Region :- 42 Posts
Name of Posts :- Technician Apprentices
- Trade :- Technician ApprenticeMechanical
Education Qualification requirement :– Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute.
- Trade :- Technician ApprenticeElectrical
Education Qualification requirement :-Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a Govt. recognized institute.
- Trade :- Technician ApprenticeTelecommunication & Instrumentation
Education Qualification requirement :-Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
Age Limit :- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 16.10.2017.
DURATION OF APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING :- One year from the date of engagement.
STIPEND :- Consolidated stipend of Rs. 7530/- per month shall be payable to the Technician Apprentices. Monthly Stipend shall be based on 90% of the semi-skilled wages of State or Central whichever is higher, for that location. Consolidated monthly stipend is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to a particular location. In case 90 % of the minimum wages of the semi-skilled workers for that location exceeds the current consolidated stipend of Rs. 7530/- per month, the stipend payable shall become 90 % of the minimum wages paid to semi-skilled workers + Rs. 2500 per month towards stationary, conveyance and miscellaneous expenses
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our IOCL website https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in and apply Online from 16.10.2017 till 06.11.2017 by 18:00 hours.
- Paper based applications will NOT be accepted.
- Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail ids based on Post Codes under which
- For Northern Region Pipelines: email@example.com
- For Eastern Region Pipelines: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Western Region Pipelines: email@example.com
- For Southern Region Pipelines: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For South Eastern Region Pipelines: email@example.com
Important Notice of IOCL Pipelines Division Apprentices Recruitment 2017-18
For more information related toIOCL Pipelines Division Apprentices Recruitment 2017-18 you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Note :- Before Submit Application Form Kindly Read Advertisement Carefully
Important Dates of IOCL Pipelines Division Apprentices Recruitment 2017-18
- Date of opening of online application and publishing of detailed website notification on IOCL Website :- 16/10/2017
- Last date of submission of online application :- 06.11.2017 by 18:00 hours
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card From :- 16.11.2017
- Tentative date of Written Test for all disciplines:- 03.12.2017
- Tentative dates for personal interview for all disciplines 04.12.2017. May be extended to 05.12.2017 and 06.12.2017 depending on number of candidates to be interviewed.
Download Advertisement And Application Form of IOCL Pipelines Division Apprentices Recruitment 2017-18
Online Application Form of IOCL Pipelines Division Apprentices Recruitment 2017-18