IOCL Operator Recruitment 2018
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Operator Recruitment 2018
Indian Oil Corporation Limited the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company requires result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for its various locations in Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Manipur, Meghalaya, Odisha, Tripura and West Bengal as per the details given below:-
IOCL Operator Recruitment 2018
Marketing Division – Eastern Region
All India Open Recruitment of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel in Workmen category
Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/ER/REC/2018/1
IOCL VACANCY DETAILS :-
Total No. of Vacancy :- 58 Posts(UR-41 , SC-05 , ST-04 , OBC-08)
Name of Posts :- Junior Operators
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands :- 02 posts (Post Code :- ER01)
- Arunachal pardesh :- 02 Posts (Post Code :- ER02)
- Assam :- 18 Posts (Post Code :- ER03)
- Bihar :- 02 Posts (Post Code :- ER04)
- Jharkhand :- 06 Posts (Post Code :- ER05)
- Manipur :- 01 Post (Post Code :- ER06)
- Meghalaya :- 01 Post (Post Code :- ER07)
- Odisha :- 07 Posts (Post Code :- ER08)
- Tripura :- 03 Posts (Post Code :- ER09)
- West Bengal :- 16 Posts (Post Code :- ER10)
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :- Higher Secondary (Class XII) with minimum 45% Marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 40% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions with valid heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Experience :- Minimum one year work experience in Heavy Vehicle driving (excluding training )
Selection Methodology: The selection methodology will comprise of Written Test and Skill Proficiency Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
How to Apply :-
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website and apply on-line on IOCL website, which will remain open from 27th January 2018 to 10th February 2018.
- After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in on-line application form. The print out along with all supporting documents as mentioned in the check list below is required to be sent by ordinary post to POST BOX NO. 10205, BALLYGUNGE POST OFFICE, KOLKATA 700019, latest by 16.02.2018.
- PRINTOUT OF ONLINE APPLICATION RECEIVED AFTER LAST DATE (16TH FEBRUARY 2018) SHALL BE TREATED AS “REJECTED”. IOCL SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR DELAY IN RECEIPT OF PRINTOUT OF ONLINE APPLICATION.
Helpdesk :- Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible. Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail id: email@example.com Contact No. . : 033-24145517
Important Notice of IOCL Operator Recruitment 2018
For more information related to IOCL Operator Recruitment 2018. you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Note :- Before Submit Application Form Kindly Read Advertisement Carefully
All India Open Recruitment of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel in Workmen Category (Marketing Division-Eastern Region)
Important Dates of IOCL Operator Recruitment 2018:-
- Date of opening of Portal for receipt of On-Line applications 27th January, 2018
- Last date for submission of On-line applications 10th February, 2018
- Last date for receipt of print out of On-line application along with supporting certificates / document through PO Box :- 16th February, 2018
- Tentative date for Written Test 25th February, 2018
- Tentative date of uploading of result of Written test 5th March, 2018
- Tentative date of uploading Final List of selected candidates 15th March, 2018