IOCL Northern Region Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Northern Region Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices at its Locations in States & Union Territory of North India (Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, New Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand & Uttar Pradesh).
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Disciplines mentioned below:
IOCL Northern Region Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Marketing Division – Northern Region
Notification for Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Trade& Technician Apprentices under the Apprentices Act ,1961 at IOCL-Northern Region(MD)
Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/NR/APPR/2017-18 / 2
IOCL VACANCY DETAILS :-
Total No. of Vacancy :- 225 Posts(UR-145, SC-35, ST-02, OBC-46)
Name of Posts :- Trade Apprentice
- For Discipline Code – 01/06/11/16/21/26/31-Trade Apprentice (Fitter) –Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Fitter) course
- For Discipline Code – 02/07/12/17/22/27/32- Trade Apprentice (Electrician) –Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Electrician) course.
- For Discipline Code – 03/08/13/18/23/28/33- Trade Apprentice (Electronic Mechanic) –Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Electronic Mechanic) course
- For Discipline Code – 04/09/14/19/24/29/34 – Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic) –Matric with 2(Two) year ITI(Instrument Mechanic) course.
- For Discipline Code – 05/10/15/20/25/30/35 – Trade Apprentice (Machinist) –Matric with 2(Two) year ITI( Machinist ) course.
- For Discipline Code – 36/42/48/54/60/66/72 – Technician Apprentice(Mechanical)- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- For Discipline Code – 37/43/49/55/61/67/73 – Technician Apprentice(Electrical) – 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- For Discipline Code- 38/44/50/56/62/68/74 – Technician Apprentice(Instrumentation) – 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering
- For Discipline Code- 39/45/51/57/63/69/75 – Technician Apprentice(Civil) – 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering
- For Discipline Code- 40/46/52/58/64/70/76 – Technician Apprentice(Electrical & Electronics) – 3 years Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- For Discipline Code- 41/47/53/59/65/71/77 – Technician Apprentice(Electronics) – 3 years Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- For Discipline Code – 78/79/80/81/82/83/84/85/86 – Trade Apprentice-Accountant: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University
- For all discipline codes: The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a full time , regular course in relevant disciplines. Qualification acquired through Part-time / Correspondence / Distance Learning mode shall render the candidate ineligible.
- Diploma under recognized Lateral Entry Scheme (Class XII-Sc)/ITI admitted in the second year of Diploma course shall also be considered.
- Reservation for PwBD Candidates for the Discipline Code Code 78/79/80/81/82/83/84/85/86: To be eligible against reservation for PwBD, the permanent disability should be a minimum of 40% as issued by the Competent Authority in the Disability Certificate. Categories of Disability with a minimum of 40% and above eligible are given below –
- VH – PV: Low Vision (LV) / Partially Blind (PB)
- HH – PH: Partially Deaf
- OH – PL: Musculosketeletal (OA – one arm affected / OL – One leg affected / OAL – One arm and one leg affected), Leprosy cured,
- Dwarfism, Acid Attack Victim, Cerebral Palsy
- MD – A combination of the above.
Age limit :- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.01.2018 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., for the posts reserved for them). Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC (NonCreamy layer) candidates.
Period of Apprenticeship Training: – 12 Month
Selection Methodology:- The Selection process would consist of two stages i.e. written test. The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions and shall be of 90 minutes duration & would mainly comprise of objective type questions.. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi. The written test would carry a weightage of 85% and the weightage for interview will be 15%.
How to Apply :- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website and apply on-line on IOCL website, which will remain open from 10th February 2018.to 25th February 2018.
Important Notice of IOCL Northern Region Apprentice Recruitment 2018
For more information related to IOCL Northern Region Apprentice Recruitment 2018. you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Note :- Before Submit Application Form Kindly Read Advertisement Carefully
- DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION:- 10.02.2018
- LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION:- 25.02.2018
- TENTATIVE DATE OF WRITTEN TEST:- 04.03.2018.
- WRITTEN TEST WILL BE CONDUCTED AT CHANDIGARH, JAIPUR, LUCKNOW AND NEW DELHI