Indian Post Bihar GDS Recruitment (1940 Vacancies)
बिहार डाक परिमंडल में ग्रामीण डाक सेवक संवर्ग के 1940 रिक्तियोें
बिहार डाक परिमंडल के विभ्न्नि मंडलों में ग्रामीण डाक सेवक संवर्ग के 1940 रिक्तियोें को भरने हेतु योग्य उम्मीदवारों सें आॅनलाईन आवेदन दिनांक . 27-04-2021 से 26-05-2021 तक आमंत्रित किए जाते हैं ।
Applications are invited by the respective appointing authority as shown in the annexure ‘B’ against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks under BiharCircle as listed in the Annexure.
Indian Post Bihar GDS Recruitment 2021
भारतीय डाक विभाग
कार्यालय – मुख्य डाक महाध्यक्ष , बिहार परिमंडल , पटना – 800001
Total No. of Posts : 1940 vacancies
- EWS Candidates : 146 vacancies
- UR Candidates : 903 vacancies
- OBC Candidates : 510 vacancies
- SC Candidates : 294 vacancies
- ST Candidates : 45 vacancies
- PWD-A Candidates :- 12 vacancies
- PWD-B Candidates :- 05 vacancies
- PWD-C Candidates :- 23 vacancies
- PWD-DE Candidates :- 02 vacancies
Name of Posts :- GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS (GDS)
Education Qualification : – The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. The state wise list of approved boards is at Annexure ‘A’. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed Compartmentally.
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE:- The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
AGE:- The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on the last date of submission of application through online. The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective category].
Candidates belonging to SC/ST , Female and PH need not to pay Fee. They Can Register and apply Online directly with Registration Number. Candidates belonging to UR/OBC Male are required to make Fee payment after Registration Process and can Apply Online after availability of Fee ID and Registration Number. Candidates who has to pay fee payment can make payment only at Head Postoffices.
- Bihar Muzaffarpur Begusarai Begusarai H.O 851101
- Bihar Muzaffarpur Darbhanga Darbhanga H.O 846004
- Bihar Muzaffarpur Darbhanga Laheriasarai H.O 846001
- Bihar Muzaffarpur East Champaran Motihari H.O 845401
- Bihar Muzaffarpur Madhubani Madhubani H.O 847211
- Bihar Muzaffarpur Muzaffarpur Muzaffarpur H.O 842001
- Bihar Muzaffarpur Purnea Katihar H.O 854105
- Bihar Muzaffarpur Purnea Purnea H.O 854301
- Bihar Muzaffarpur Saharsa Saharsa H.O 852201
- Bihar Muzaffarpur Saharsa Supaul H.O 852131
- Bihar Muzaffarpur Samastipur Samastipur H.O 848101
- Bihar Muzaffarpur Saran Chapra H.O 841301
- Bihar Muzaffarpur Saran Marhowrah H.O 841418
- Bihar Muzaffarpur Sitamarhi Sitamarhi H.O 843301
- Bihar Muzaffarpur Siwan Gopalganj H.O 841428
- Bihar Muzaffarpur Siwan Siwan H.O 841226
- Bihar Muzaffarpur West Champaran Bettiah H.O 845438
- Bihar Patna HQ Aurangabad(Bihar) Aurangabad (BH) H.O 824101
- Bihar Patna HQ Bhagalpur Banka H.O 813102
- Bihar Patna HQ Bhagalpur Bhagalpur H.O 812001
- Bihar Patna HQ Bhojpur Arrah H.O 802301
- Bihar Patna HQ Bhojpur Buxar H.O 802101
- Bihar Patna HQ Gaya Gaya H.O 823001
- Bihar Patna HQ Gaya Jehanabad H.O 804408
- Bihar Patna HQ Monghyr Jamui H.O 811307
- Bihar Patna HQ Monghyr Munger H.O 811201
- Bihar Patna HQ Nalanda Biharsharif H.O 803101
- Bihar Patna HQ Nawadha Nawadha H.O 805110
- Bihar Patna HQ Patna Bankipore H.O 800004
- Bihar Patna HQ Patna GPO Patna G.P.O. 800001
- Bihar Patna HQ Rohtas Sasaram H.O 821115
- Bihar Patna HQ Vaishali Hajipur H.O 844101
Fee Payment:- Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) at any Head Post Office. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
ADEQUATE MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD:- The candidate applying for the post shall note that he/ she will have adequate means of livelihood to support himself/ herself and his/ her family from other sources so as to have to supplement his/her income. However, this shall not be a pre requisite for candidates for the purpose. Selected candidate shall be required to comply with this condition within 30 days after selection but before engagement. The candidate shall furnish an undertaking in the application itself that he/ she has other sources of income besides the allowances to be paid by the Government for adequate means of livelihood for himself/ herself and his/her family. The candidate after selection as Gramin Dak Sevak shall have to give the undertaking again before engagement.
FURNISHING OF SECURITY:- The candidate applying for the post shall note that he/she shall furnish security amount of Rs. 25,000/- in the event of his/her engagement for the post of BPM and Rs. 10,000/- for other categories. The security shall be in the form of Fidelity Guarantee bond or National Savings Certificate pledged to the Department of Posts in the name of the President of India.
Important Notice of Indian Post Bihar GDS Recruitment 2021
For more information related to Indian Post Bihar GDS Recruitment 2021 you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
How to Apply – Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 27.04.2021 to 26.05.2021 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed ix) Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- Transgender certificate issued by District Magistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT,2019.
Important Dates of Indian Post Bihar Circle Recruitment 2021:-
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 27-04-2021 .
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-05-2021 .
Download Complete Advertisement of Indian Post Bihar GDS Recruitment 2021
Online Application Form