INDIAN NAVY OCT 2018 BATCH
INVITES APPLICATIONS FROM UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES FOR ENROLMENT AS STEWARDS, CHEFS AND HYGIENISTS FOR MR - OCT 2018 BATCH
Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates ( who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India).
INDIAN NAVY OCT 2018 BATCH
INVITES APPLICATIONS FROM UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES FOR ENROLMENT AS STEWARDS, CHEFS AND HYGIENISTS FOR MR – OCT 2018 BATCH
Indian Navy Job Specifications :-
- Chef. :-They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- Steward. They would be required to serve food in the officers messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- Hygienist. They will be required to maintain hygiene in wash rooms and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
Educational Qualification. Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from an Educational board recognized by Central/ State government.
Age Limit :-. Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 1997 to 30 Sep 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
Pay & Allowances. During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700- Rs. 69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Promotion. Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I, i.e. Level 8 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 47,600- Rs. 1,51,100) plus MSP @ Rs. 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable). Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations.
SELECTION CRITERIA Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
HOW TO APPLY :- For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 27 Nov to 10 Dec 17. The procedure is as follows:-
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your E-mail Id, if not registered
already. The E-mail Id will be used for all future communication.
- “Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail Id and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- .Click on “Apply” (√) button
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the “Submit” button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect
- Photographs. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.
Important Notice of INDIAN NAVY OCT 2018 BATCH
For more information related to INDIAN NAVY SAILORS FOR SENIOR SECONDARY RECRUITS (SSR) – AUG 2018 BATCH . you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Note :- Before Submit Application Form Kindly Read Advertisement Carefully
Important Dates of INDIAN NAVY OCT 2018 BATCH :-
- LAST DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION – 17 DEC 2017
Download Advertisement of INDIAN NAVY OCT 2018 BATCH
Online Application form of INDIAN NAVY OCT 2018 BATCH