INDIAN NAVY MUSICIAN RECRUITMENT 2017
The Indian Navy has issued a notification for MUSICIAN vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online . Kindly Download full advertisement Other details like age limit,# educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are Download given below
THE INDIAN NAVY
INVITES APPLICATIONS FROM UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES FOR ENROLMENT AS
SAILORS FOR MR (MUSICIAN)- 02/2017 BATCH
Notice No. davp/10701/11/0008/1718
Applications invited from unmarried Male Indian Citizen
- Educational Qualifications. : Candidates should have passed the 10th standard (Matriculation examination)
- Age: : Candidates should have been born between:- 01 Oct 1996 to 30 Sep 2000 (Both dates inclusive). Age Relaxable in case of Candidate with higher Musical Ability.
- Musical Ability. : Selection on Merit basis only. Should have proficiency in Aural Aptitude and basic knowledge in Theory of Music including Staff Notation. Should also have actual practical skill on any instrument of Indian or foreign origin.
- Type of Instruments on which Proficiency Required. : The candidates would be required to perform with expertise on one or more of the String, Keyboard, Wood-wind, Brass and Percussion Instruments with the ability to tune the instrument and play by ear.
SELECTION PROCEDURE The application format is given at the end of this advertisement. The selection procedure is as follows:
- Application will be received only through ORDINARY POST. Application received through speed post/ registered post or couriers will be rejected.
- All original certificates and mark sheets are to be produced at the time of screening.
- Preliminary selection, PFT and Medical Examination, may take 3-4 days.
- All select list candidates will have to undergo a Final Enrolment Medical Examination at INHS Ashvini. Candidates found ‘unfit’ during this medical ex-amination will not be enrolled for training. No ‘appeal’ is permitted for review after the final enrolment Medical at INHS Asvini.
- The candidates who qualify in all respects will be short listed for Final screening depending upon the vacancies. Candidates selected in the Final Screening will be send to INS Chilka for training.
- The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final select list cannot claim admission in the next batch. These candidates will have to un-dergo the selection procedure afresh provided that they meet the eligibility cri-teria for the fresh batch.
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding recruitment / enrolment after a period of six months.
- Verification form and the candidates will be required to submit the same to INS Chilka after getting their antecedents verified on this form from the concerned district police authorities. Candidates without the verified police verifica-tion reports will not be eligible for enrolment. The format for the police veri-fication form can also be downloaded from the internet site www.joinindiannavy.gov.inimmediately after the declaration of select list, to ensure timely verification.
- A link will be provided on the website for payment through online mode after making the Registration. The candidate would then follow the instruction as given on SBI Link to complete the payment. The candidate can make payment through Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters) / Credit Card (Visa or Masters) / Bank Challan. After making the payment a Payment Slip will be generated on screen and candidate should take the print of that payment slip or save for further reference if required.
- Candidate who wish to make the payment later-on should click on the link:- Acknowledgement – For Registered candidates only- given on main page to: Reprint Registration Slip / To submit the Bank details and generate Registration Slip / To make the Payment of Application Fee if provisionally Registered. This information will be asked only at ONE time for completing the Application, and after that candidate can generate and take the print of Registration Slip again (if required).
- . It is mandatory to submit the details of SBI Collect Reference Number (10 digit alphanumeric reference number starting with DU) printed on e-receipt and deposit dates again in online portal by login through Unique Payment Reference Number after making the payment. If a candidate fails to submit these details within due date after making the payment, his/her application shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.
- Navy reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage without assigning any reason. No communication shall be entertained on this account.
- Application is to be addressed to: –
The Commanding Officer, (for Director of Music)
INS Kunjali, Colaba, Mumbai – 400005
For more information related to the notification you can see published, please share this information to your friends and help make their daily visit our website and daily jobs
- Last date of receipt of application :- 19/05/2017
- For candidates of North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep & Minicoy Islands – :- 29/05/2017 (23.00 Hrs)