Indian Navy MTS Recruitment 2018
MTS RECRUITMENT OF CIVILIAN PERSONNEL IN INDIAN NAVY-2017
If you are looking Indian Navy Recruitment You are on right place.we have good collection of Indian Navy Vacancy . Please scroll down and check out our collections. Read our Indian Navy is Published Notification This year on 02-08-2018 of MTS RECRUITMENT OF CIVILIAN PERSONNE . We are always committed to provide Indian Navy MTS Recruitment 2018 Form for whatsapp, facebook.
Indian Navy has issued a notification for MTS . Eligible candidates can apply offline. Kindly Download full advertisement Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are Download given below.
Indian Navy invites applications from the eligible / qualified Indian citizens by Registered/Speed Post for the following Non-Gazetted posts of Eastern Naval Command. The selected candidates are to serve in the various Units/Establishments of Eastern Naval Command and they can also be posted anywhere in India, in Naval Units/formations as per administrative requirement:-
Indian Navy MTS Recruitment 2018
AT HEADQUARTERS EASTERN NAVAL COMMAND, NAVAL BASE, VISHAKHAPATNAM – ADVT NO MTS(NI)/DR/1/2018
Name of Posts :- Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Industrial) Group-“C”
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|MTS(Non-Ind) Ward Sahayika (for Women only)||19|
|MTS(Non-Ind) Laboratory Bearer||01|
Education Qualification :-
- Proficiency in relevant trade.
Age Limit :- Between 18 and 25 years of age.
Examination Centre: Written examination will be conducted at Visakhapatnam only.
How to apply: The Application should be in plain paper (A4 Size) (good quality paper should be used) either nearly hand written or typed as per the prescribed format affixed with latest passport size colour photograph duly self attested. The envelop must be clearly super scribed on the top as APPLICATION FOR THE POST “___________ and CATEGORY”___________(i.e. SC/ST/OBC/UR) and sent by Registered Post only to the Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for CRC) Headquarters, Eastern Naval Command, Arjun Block, 2nd Floor, Naval Base, Visakhapatnam – 530 014 (Andhra Pradesh) along with the following:-
- Two additional Passport size photographs for Admit Card and Exit Card self attested on the reverse side and full name written
- Self attested copies of Matriculation/10th Class pass certificate & mark sheet and relevant/higher educational qualifications
- Self attested copy of proof of date of birth (10th Certificate or Birth Certificate).
- The SC/ST/OBC candidates should also enclose latest copy of caste certificate duly self attested for claiming age/other relaxation and produce original certificate on demand,
- The Govt. Servants are to enclose self attested copy of “No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Employer with the application and produce original on demand.
- Self attested certificates of Ex-servicemen duly indicating the proof of Ex-servicemen issued by the competent authority for claiming age relaxation. Armed Forces personnel applying for the posts should enclose an undertaking as per GOI/DOP&T orders in force to avail age relaxation
For more information related to Indian Navy MTS Recruitment 2018. you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
- Applications invited from the eligible candidates by Registered/Speed Post only, so as to reach within 21 days from the date of issue of this publication. The last date for receipt of applications from candidates residing at Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar Islands is seven days thereafter i.e. 28 days from the date of issue of this publication.