INDIAN NAVY 10+2 BTech Entry Online Form 2018
INDIAN NAVY 10+2 (B.TECH) CADET ENTRY SCHEME (PERMANENT COMMISSION) COURSE COMMENCING – JUL 2018
Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four year degree course under the 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
INDIAN NAVY 10+2 B.Tech Entry Online Form 2018
Scan this QR Code to Apply online
INDIAN NAVY 10+2 (B.TECH) CADET ENTRY SCHEME Details : –
Age limit :- Born between 02 Jan 1999 and 01 Jul 2001 (both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification. :- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM-Passing in each subject mandatory) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who can Apply. Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) 2017 exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on basis of JEE (Main) 2017 All India Rank.
Sports & Adventure. The Navy provides facilities for various sports. In addition, one can also learn and participate in adventure sports, such as river rafting, mountaineering, hot air ballooning, hand gliding, wind surfing etc.
- IHQ of MoD reserves the right to fix cut off for shortlisting the application for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2017. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam from Feb – Apr 18.\
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidate in their application form.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception test and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
- A choice of date for appearing in SSB will be indicated in the application dashboard for shortlisted candidates. Any correspondence regarding change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability off batches/slots.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- Return 3rd AC rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for this Commission on production of tickets. Candidates will carry photo copy of the first page of bank passbook or cheque leaf where the name, account No. and IFS Code details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
- The training is scheduled to commence in Jul 2018.
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be selected for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala based on All India Merit and on the number of vacancies. All India Merit will be prepared as per SSB marks. Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for four year B. Tech course in applied Electronics & Communication Engineering (for Executive Branch), Mechanical Engineering (for Engineering Branch including Naval Architect specialisation) or Electronics & Communication Engineering (for Electrical Branch) as per Naval requirements. On completion of the course, B. Tech Degree will be awarded by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Note:- The entire cost of training, including books and reading material, will be borne by the Indian Navy. The cadets will also be provided with free clothing and messing.
How to Apply :- Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The candidates are to apply from 11 Nov 17 to 30 Nov 17. The procedure for applying online is explained in Given Below.
- Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates), 10th marksheet, 12th marksheet, JEE (Main ) 2017 scorecard (indicating All India Rank) and a recent size colour photograph should be scanned and uploaded in PDF form.
- If any scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- Print one copy of online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents as mentioned in para 23 note (c) while appearing for SSB interview.
Details are also available on website
Important Notice of INDIAN NAVY 10+2 B.Tech Entry Online Form 2018
For more information related to INDIAN NAVY 10+2 B.Tech Entry Online Form 2018 you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Note :- Before Submit Application Form Kindly Read Advertisement Carefully
Important Dates of INDIAN NAVY 10+2 B.Tech Entry Online Form 2018:-
- DATE OF OPENING – 11 Nov 2017
- LAST DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – 30 NOV 2017
Download Advertisement of INDIAN NAVY 10+2 B.Tech Entry Online Form 2018
Online Application Form of INDIAN NAVY 10+2 B.Tech Entry Online Form 2018