Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Yantrik Posts
Indian Coast Guard offers opportunity for Indian male candidates having Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication for recruitment to the post of Yantrik for 02/2018 batch. Selection procedure through written and physical efficiency tests, followed by medical examination. The recruitment Centres are at Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, and Noida.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018
ADVERTISEMENT : YANTRIK 02/2018 BATCH
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR DIPLOMA HOLDERS TO JOIN AS YANTRIK 02/2018 BATCH, (COURSE COMMENCING IN AUGUST 2018) APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED ‘ONLINE’ FROM 12 JAN TO 19 JAN 2018
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details:-
Name of the Post:- Yantrik
Educational Qualifications. :- Matriculation or equivalent, and Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate. (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
Age limit :- Minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. born between 01 Aug 1996 to 31 Jul 2000. Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC /ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
- Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in written test, physical test (PFT) and fitness in the medical examinations.
- Use of mobile phones and any electronics gadgets are not permitted during any examination.
- The Coast Guard reserves the right to cancel/reconduct the examination of a particular Centre or change the Centre of the candidates for administrative/other reasons.
- Mere declaration of fit in initial medical examination does not indicate selection of the candidate for the final medical at INS Chilka.
Last date and time for ‘Online’ applications is 19 Jan 2018 till 1700 Hrs. For detailed eligibility criteria and other details visit www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and download the full advertisement.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in form 12-01-2018 to 19-01-2018 till 17:00 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
- Log on through the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click on Opportunities.
- Read the instructions carefully & Click on I Agree.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
- Take printout of online application for future use.
Important Notice of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018
For more information related to Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018. you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Note :- Before Submit Application Form Kindly Read Advertisement Carefully
Important Dates of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 :-
- OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 12 JANUARY 2018
- CLOSING OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 19 JANUARY 2018 TILL 1700 HRS
- LINK FOR PRINTING E-ADMIT CARD: 31 JANUARY 2018 TO 07 FEBRUARY 2018 TILL 1700 HRS
Download Advertisement of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018
Online Application Form of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018