Applications are invited from eligible female candidates for recruitment of 99 Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) in Indian Army. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 27 July 2020 to 31 August 2020. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Recruitment rallies are planned to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore, Shillong and Pune. Candidates will be allotted venue based on their home districts. Final location and date of the recruitment rally will be given on the admit card. Venues listed above may undergo a change.
Indian Army Women GD Soldier Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Details Total : 99 Posts
Post Name :- Women GD Soldier in Military Police
- Only for Women Candidates :
- Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Minimum 45% Aggregate Marks.
- Age Limit : 17.5 to 21 Years.
- Age Between : 01/10/1999 to 01/04/2003
- Physical Eligibility :
- Height : 152 CMS
- Running : 1.6 Kilometer in 07 Min 30 Second.
- Long Jump : 10 Feet.
- High Jump : 03 Feet.
Exam Conducted in Rally Recruitment
- Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore, Shillong and Pune.
For more details contact through registered email on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in or on telephone number 011-26173840.
How to Fill Form
- Indian Army (Bhartiya Sena) Latest Recruitment 2020 for Womens GD Recruitment Entry. Candidate Can Apply Between 27/07/2020 to 31/08/2020
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Indian Army Recruitment 2020
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Not Required to Pay Exam Fee But Submit the Form All Step.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Application Begin :27/07/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/08/2020
- Last Date Complete Form : 31/08/2020
- Course Start : October 2020