If you are looking Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally in Gujarat.You are on right place.we have good collection of Indian Air Force Recruitment .Please scroll down and check out our collections. Read our Indian Air Force Published Notification This year on 02-09-2020 of Recruitment Rally in Gujarat .We are always committed to provide Indian Air Force Recruitment Online Application Form , Admit Card , Results , Exam Syllabus , Model Question Set and Much More On whats app, Facebook, Telegram Social Media Platform .
Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally Odisha 2020
Recruitment Rally for unmarried male citizens of India and Nepal from all the districts of State of Odisha
Indian Air Force offers opportunities for UNMARRIED MALE INDIAN/NEPALESE CITIZENS from all Districts of State of Odisha to join as Airmen. The Recruitment Test for Group ‘X’ (Technical trades) except education instructor trade will be held at Berhampur University Ground, Berhampur (Brahmapur), Ganjam, Odisha as per the Selection Programmer given below.
Group / Trade :- Group ‘X’ (Technical trades) except education instructor trade
Rally Venue & Location :- Berhampur University Ground, Berhampur, Ganjam, Odisha
Educational Qualification :-
- Passed intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Three year Diploma course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a government recognized polytechnic Institute with minimum 50% marks in overall aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma or in intermediate / matriculation if English is not a subject in diploma. List of eligible diploma course are available on website www.airmenselection.cdac.in
Date of birth Block
- Candidates born between 17 January 2000 and 30 December 2003 (both days inclusive) are eligible to appear in the recruitment rally
Rally Time Table
DISTRICTS TO BE COVERED :- All the districts of State of Odisha .
As per registration (approx 125 candidates each day)
- 23 September 2020 to 26 September 2020 :- Physical Fitness Test, Written Test, Adaptability Test – 1 & Adaptability Test – 2
- 27 September 2020 :- Reserve day
- 28 September 2020 to 01 October 2020 :- Physical Fitness Test, Written Test, Adaptability Test – 1 & Adaptability Test – 2.
- 02 October 2020 :- Reserve day
- 03 October 2020 to 04 October 2020 :- Physical Fitness Test, Written Test, Adaptability Test – 1 & Adaptability Test – 2
Note: Pre-Registration for the rally will start at 1100 hrs on 08 September 2020 and will close at 1700 hrs on 10 September 2020 on webportal www.airmenselection.cdac.in. In view of COVID-19 restrictions and consequent testing constrains, limited candidates can be tested. In case of over subscription, shortlisted candidates based on m0erit [% marks obtained in Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent examination/Diploma course (as applicable)] would be issued provisional admit cards. Only candidates issued with provisional admit cards are allowed to appear in recruitment rally.
Help Desk :- FOR ANY QUERY CONTACT, PRESIDENT, CENTRAL AIRMEN SELECTION BOARD, BRAR SQUARE, DELHI CANTT, NEW DELHI – 110010, TELEPHONE NO. 011- 25694209 /25699606 AND e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com OR COMMANDING OFFICER, 9 AIRMEN SELECTION CENTRE, NEAR RAJDHANI COLLEGE, BARAMUNDA, BHUBANESWAR, ODISHA-751003.TELE: 0674-2561336 AND E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Air Force Rally