Indian Air Force Rally In Karnataka 2018
Indian Air Force offers opportunities for UNMARRIED MALE INDIAN/NEPALESE CITIZENS from all districts of state of Karnataka to join as Airmen. The Recruitment Test for Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) (Medical Assistant Trade) will be held at Veeravanite Onake Obavva District Sports Stadium, Chitradurga, Karnataka as per the Selection Programme given below.
Indian Air Force Rally In Karnataka 2018
INVITES UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES TO APPEAR IN RECRUITMENT RALLY FROM 18 MARCH 2018 TO 20 MARCH 2018 TO JOIN AS AN AIRMAN IN GROUP ‘Y’ (NON-TECHNICAL) (MEDICAL ASSISTANT) TRADE AT VEERAVANITE ONAKE OBAVVA DISTRICT SPORTS STADIUM, CHITRADURGA FOR INTAKE: 01/2019
Group / Trade :- Group Y/ Medical Assistant
Date of Birth Block. Candidates born between 13 January 1998 and 02 January 2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to appear in the Recruitment Rally.
Educational Qualification. Candidate should have Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and English with 50% marks..
Mode of Examination :- Offline
Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) IAF(S) Trade.
(a) Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- 1.6 Km run – within 5 minutes 40 seconds: The Candidate is to run 1.6 Kms on a marked course, within timings.
- Chin up – minimum 08: The Candidate is to hang from a bar with under-grip and pull his body upwards till the chin clears the bar. He is to lower the body until the elbows are completely straight and the body is in the ‘dead hanging’ position.
- Push-ups (plank type) – minimum 20 : The candidate is to place his palms flat on the ground directly underneath the shoulders with the elbows straight and locked. The body is to be straight and inclined to the ground with the body weight supported by the hands and the toes. The body is to be maintained straight when being lowered with only the elbows bent. The chest is to remain off the floor in the lower most position.
- Bent Knee Sit Ups – minimum 20 : The candidate is to lie down flat on his back with fingers interlocked behind the head, with knees bent in a comfortable position. A partner is to stand on the candidate toes to prevent them from lifting. The candidate is to sit up to a vertical position touching the knees with his forehead and return to the starting position.
b) Written Test. All candidates who qualify PFT will have to undertake Written Test on the same or subsequent day depending on the local conditions. The Written Test will be objective type and question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper. Answers are to be annotated on OMR sheet. Detailed procedure shall be explained before conduct of the examination. Duration of the written test will be 45 minutes and will comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA). CANDIDATES ARE TO QUALIFY IN EACH PAPER SEPARATELY. Results of the written test will be declared on the same day.
(c) Adaptability Test-1. All candidates who pass the Written Test will have to undertake Adaptability Test-1 on the same or subsequent day depending on the local conditions. Adaptability Test – 1 is to assess suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions.
(d)Adaptability Test-2. All candidates who pass Adaptability Test-1 will have to undertake Adaptability Test-2 as per policy in vogue. Adaptability Test-2 is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
(e)Dynamic Factor Test (DFT). All candidates who pass Adaptability Test-II will have to undertake Dynamic Factor Test to assess the required qualities to function as IAF(Security) in Indian Air Force.
Venue & Location :- Veeravanite Onake Obavva, District Sports Stadium, Chitradurga (Karnataka)
FOR ANY QUERY CONTACT, PRESIDENT, CENTRAL AIRMEN SELECTION BOARD, BRAR SQUARE, DELHI CANTT, NEW DELHI – 110010, TELEPHONE NO. 011- 25694209 /25699606 AND e-mail : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org OR COMMANDING OFFICER, 7 AIRMEN SELECTION CENTRE, NO. 1 CUBBON ROAD, BENGALURU, KARNATAKA – 560001. TELE: 080-25592199 AND E-MAIL: email@example.com
Examination/Rally venue will be open from 0600h-1000h and the examinations will be conducted as per the details given below. Candidates from State of Karnataka fulfilling the domicile requirements and eligibility conditions reporting up to 10 AM on 18 March 2018 at the Rally Venue will only be permitted to appear in the Recruitment Test..
Note: The Recruitment Test is not for selection as Commissioned Officers/Pilots/ Navigators. .
Important Dates of Indian Air Force Rally in Karnataka 2018 :-
- Physical Fitness Test & Written Test :- 18 March 2018
- Adaptability Test – 1, Adaptability Test 2 :- 19 March 2018
- Reserve Day :- 20 March 2018
DISTRICTS TO BE COVERED :- All District of State of Karnataka