APPLICATION FORM FOR GRADUATE ENGINEER APPRENTICE(GEA)
- The candidate should possess Four Years Full Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from university / Institute recognized by UGC / AICTE in the disciplines of Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation & Electronics.
- Candidates who have passed their degree in 2017 and thereafter can only apply. Those candidates whose final semester results are expected by September, 2020 can also apply.
- The candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training or having job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the above qualification are not eligible to apply.
UPPER AGE LIMIT: 30 years, as on 1st August, 2020
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST category.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC category not belonging to creamy layer.
- The selected candidates will undergo Apprenticeship Training for a period of one year. It must be clearly understood that this is purely an offer for Apprenticeship training for one year under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and does not guarantee employment in IFFCO
- Stipend and other benefits will be paid as per rules of the Organisation during the training period. Presently, the stipend is Rs. 25,000/- p.m.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for pre-liminary Computer Based On-Line Test in open environment by using their own resources, computer/laptop with internet facility.
The candidates short-listed based on the performance in the Preliminary On-line Test, will be called for Final On-Line Test in the controlled environment at the designated Centres at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Lucknow, Nagpur, Bangalore, Guwahati, Patna, Raipur, Surat ,Varanasi, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Pune, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Cochin, Jodhpur, Jammu, Shimla, Bhopal,Jabalpur, Rajkot, Bhubaneswar.
In case of centre based test, the Candidates are required to opt any two Test Centres in order of their preference out of the aforementioned centres. Efforts will be made to allot the test centre in order of choice given by the candidates or test may be conducted on proctored environment.
Request for change in the test centre, once opted, will not be entertained. IFFCO reserves the right to cancel any of these centres and in that eventuality; the candidates will have to appear in the centre as decided by the Management.
The candidates who will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in Final On-line Test will be called for personal interview.
Short-listed candidates after personal Interview will be medically examined as per IFFCO’s medical standards before final selection.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible candidates may apply on-line in the prescribed Application Form available thru the link “Click to apply on-line” given below till 23/09/2020 only. Any application sent through any other modes will not be entertained. Last Date to apply 23/09/2020.
- Application Begin : September 2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 23/09/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 23/09/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- The applicant must fill ‘His/Her Name and Father’s Name’ exactly the same as appearing in their educational qualification certificate(s) and therefore, they should keep their 10th class and other educational Qualification Certificates ready with them, while filling up the Application Form on-line to avoid any mistake
- The applicant who is subsequently found to have filled incorrect information will be disqualified for test/interview and/or the employment in IFFCO.
- All communications to the candidate will be sent through E-mail or through SMS. The Candidate should not change his E-mail ID and Mobile No., filled in the Application Form, and keep the same active.
- The candidate must save his duly filled Application and take a print of the same for future reference.
Some Useful Important Links
Login for Already Registered