IDBI Bank RECRUITMENT 2016-17(500 Vacancy)
IDBI Bank Ltd., a company within the meaning of the Companies Act, 2013, having majority share holding by Government of India, is a leading provider of complete range of retail and corporate banking services to its clients..
Recruitments in IDBI Bank are strictly on all India basis by open competition and the Bank has not hired or authorized any agency or organization or any individual to recommend or recruit any personnel on its behalf or collect any money or commission or charges for recruitment or training or coaching, etc.
IDBI Bank RECRUITMENT 2016-17
Total Posts :- 500 posts
- Executive :- 500 posts (UR-219,OBC-130,SC-85,ST-40,VT-19,OH-07)
Educational Qualification :-
- A Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD)*
Age Limit : Age (as on October 01, 2016): Minimum: 20 Years Maximum 25 years
i.e. the applicant must have been born not earlier than October 02, 1991and not later than October 01, 1996 (both dates inclusive)
Selection Process :- . The selection process for the post of Executive will comprise of an Online Test.
The structure of the Examination is as follows:
|Test of Reasoning||50 questions||Maximum Marks 50|
|Test of Working English Language||50 questions||Maximum Marks 50|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50 questions||Maximum Marks 50|
|Total||150 questions||150 marks|
- Composite time of 90 minutes
Application fee (Non-refundable):-
SC/ST/PWD : Rs. 150.00 (INTIMATION CHARGES ONLY)
FOR ALL OTHERS :Rs. 700.00 (APPLICATION FEE + INTIMATION CHARGES)
- Starting Date of Submission Online Registration : 16/11/2016
- Last Date of Submission Online Registration : 30/11/2016
- Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – Online : 16/11/2016 and 30/11/2016
- Date of Online Test at all centers : 06/01/2017