HP Board of School Education Recruitment 2017
HP Board of School Education Recruitment issued Notice . It is notified that online application are invited from citizen of india by the HPBoSE Dharamshala to conduct the written test for Filling up the following regular basis posts for Jr. Clerks in The H.P. State Co- operative Bank Ltd Head Office The Mall Shimla – 171001 w.e.f 01/08/201. The Last Date for filling Online application is 15/08/2017 and the written Examination will be held on 27/08/2017. The borad will not be responsible for delay in the Filling Online Application due to any reason what so ever.
Full Details HP Board of School Education Recruitment
Himachal Pardesh Borad of School Education , Dharamshala – 176213
- Number of vacant Posts – 70 Posts
- Name of vacancies – Junior Clerk
- Educational Qualification – 10+2 with 50% marks or a Graduate or above of a recognized university (5% Relaxation to SC/ST/IRDP/ Antodya Candidates ) , please be sure to see the published notices for this job for exact information.
- Age limit what is (as on 1st January 2017) – Candidates should be above 18 years and Below 45 years of age The Candidates born between 01-01-1999 and 02-01-1972(Both Days inclusive ).Please see published notices for age relaxation and other information.
- Salary :- Pay Band , in the Pay band Rs. 10300 – 34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 3200/-
- Examination Fee :- Application Fee amounting to Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred Only) for UR/OBC Candidates and Rs. 400/- (Four Hundred Only) for SC/ST H.P. STATE Candidates .
- HP Board of School Education Recruitment Examination Syllabus :- The Level o Examination and Syllabus for Examination shall be in accordance with the minimum level of Education qualification criteria provided for the Post.The minimum Level of Education qualification for the post of Jr. Clerks is 10+2 with 50% marks .(As Such the Level of written examination and Syllabus shall be that of 10+2 Standard of HP Board of School Education Recruitment )
- Total Marks for Written Examination :- The Written test/Examination will be multiple choice objective type for 85 marks . The set of question paper should be consisting of 4 parts carrying 25 marks in General Knowledge (including HP General Knowledge ) and 20 marks each in rest of 3 parts i.e General Hindi and Quantitative Aptitude (including maths & Reasoning )
- Duration Of written Examination :- 90 Minutes
Important Notice of HP Board of School Education Recruitment
For more information related to HP Board of School Education Recruitment you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Important Dates of HP Board of School Education Recruitment :-
- Last Date of Submit Online Application Form :- 15/08/2017