High Court Sikkim Recruitment 2017
# High Court of Sikkim (सिक्किम उच्च न्यायालय) में सिस्टम ऑफिसर (System Officer) पदों के लिए भर्ती
High Court Sikkim Recruitment has issued a notification for System Officer vacancies on regular & contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online . Kindly Download full advertisement Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are Download given below.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of 3(three) posts of System Officer on purely temporary basis in the Establishment of the High Court of Sikkim in the Pay Band and Grade Pay as indicated against the post plus other allowances as admissible from time to time:
High Court Sikkim Recruitment(System Officer)
- Total No of Post :- 03 vacancy
- Name of vacancies – System Officer
- Educational Qualification :- Bachelor Degree / Engineering Degree (Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology) / Master’s degree
- Pay Band + Grade Pay :- PB2: Rs.930034,800 + Rs.4200, subject to fixation of pay as per Section II of Part A of the First Schedule of Rule 8 of the Sikkim Government Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2009.
- Age limit :- As per 07-08-2017, salary between 18-30 years of age
- Candidates fulfilling the above conditions may apply for the post along with supporting documents, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and 3(three) recent passport size photographs, to the undersigned. Applications received without supporting documents and photographs will be summarily rejected. Candidates are also required to mention their proper address and mobile/contact numbers in their applications.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 07/08/2017
- Applications received after the last date shall not be entertained on any ground.
- Those who are already in Government service shall apply through proper channel.
- Candidates found eligible on preliminary scrutiny of the applications shall be issued admit cards for appearing in the practical test/written examination. The list of names of candidates found eligible will be displayed on the Notice Board of the High Court of Sikkim and/or the eligible candidates will be intimated through sms in their mobile numbers mentioned in their applications along with the details of the written/practical/vivavoce tests.
- Admit cards to the candidates found eligible on preliminary scrutiny will be issued from the office of Deputy Registrar (Estt.) from 01.09.2017 to 09.09.2017 between 10:30 a.m. and 04:00 p.m.
- The examinations will be held in three phases: (1) Written Examination, (2) Practical Test and (3) Vivavoce. The merit list of selected candidates shall be prepared on the basis of total marks secured by him/her in all the three tests
- The Registry of the High Court of Sikkim reserves the right to accept or reject any application, with or without assigning any reason.
- Please note that no separate calling letters will be issued to the eligible candidates for appearing in the written/practical/vivavoce tests.
- No T.A./D.A. shall be paid for appearing in the above examinations/ tests.
For more information related to High Court Sikkim Recruitment, you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.