HIGH COURT OF KERALA ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2017
THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA PERSONAL ASSISTANT (GRADE II) TO JUDGE RECRUITMENT 2017
HIGH COURT OF KERALA Online applications are invited from qualified Indian citizens for appointment to the following post in the High Court of Kerala. Candidates shall apply online through the Recruitment portal of the High Court www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. No other means/modes of application will be accepted.
THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA
Number of vacancies :- 35(Anticipated)(Vacancies that may arise during the period of validity of the ranked list shall also be filled up from the list. The ranked list prepared pursuant to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of two years from the date on which it is brought into force and shall continue to remain in force until the publication of a fresh list or till the expiry of three years, whichever is earlier).
Name of the Post – PERSONAL ASSISTANT (GRADE II) TO JUDGE
Scale of Pay – Rs.27800 – 59400
Method of appointment :- Direct Recruitment
Mode of selection – The selection will be on the basis of Dictation Test and Interview. The Dictation Test comprises dictation of a passage (preferably a judgment) (about 1100-1200 words) for 10 minutes at varying speed between 100 and 120 words per minute. The dictation should be transcribed using computer in 2 ½ hours.
Age limit –
- Candidates born between 02/01/1981 and 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes born between 02/01/1976 and 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belong to other Backward Classes born between 02/01/1978 and 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- A candidate who is an Ex-serviceman or Ex-general Reserve Engineer Force person or a disembodied Territorial Army person, in reckoning the age for his eligibility for appointment, can exclude the period of his service in the defence forces or in the General Reserve Engineer Force or in the Territorial Army, as the case may be, and the period of unemployment on discharge up to a maximum of five years provided he has not completed the age of 50 years.
Educational Qualification –
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any subject awarded or recognised by any of the Universities in Kerala
- K.G.T.E. (Higher) in Typewriting (English) and K.G.T.E. (Higher) in Shorthand (English) or equivalent qualification.
- Desirable: Certificate in computer word processing or equivalent.
How to Apply of HIGH COURT OF KERALA Recruitment: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.hckrecruitment.nic.in/app_notif.php from 25-08-2017 to 22-09-2017.
Application Fee :- Candidates are required to pay application fee stated as below:
- Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/ Unemployed differently abled candidates :– Nil
- All others candidates :- Rs. 300/-
Payment of fee by Demand Draft/Cheque/Money Orders/Postal Orders
etc. will not be accepted. Fee once paid will not be refunded on any
account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examinations or selection .
Important Notice of HIGH COURT OF KERALA RECRUITMENT
For more information related to HIGH COURT OF KERALA RECRUITMENT you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Important Dates of HIGH COURT OF KERALA RECRUITMENT :-
- Date of commencement of STEP – I and STEP – II Process :- 25/08/2017
- Closure of STEP- I Process :- 22/09/2017
- Last date for remittance of Application Fee :- 28/09/2017
- Closure of STEP – II Process :- 07/10/2017