If you are looking High Court Haryana RECRUITMENT You are on right place.we have good collection of High Court Haryana Vacancy . Please scroll down and check out our collections. Read our HIGH COURT OF HARYANA AT CHANDIGARH is Published Notification This year on 30-09-2019 of 08 Vacancy – Driver Posts Vacancies. We are always committed to provide High Court Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2019 – Online Application form for whatsapp, facebook.
High Court Haryana Driver Recruitment Online Form 2019
HIGH COURT OF PUNJAB AND HARYANA AT CHANDIGARH SOCIETY FOR CENTRALIZED RECRUITMENT OF STAFF IN SUBORDINATE COURTS (S.S.S.C) Recruitment Notice 2019
SUBORDINATE COURTS OF HARYANA
High Court Haryana Vacancy Details :-
Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges in the State of Haryana invites online applications from eligible candidates only at www.sssc.gov.in for filling up vacant posts of Driver in the Subordinate Courts of Haryana as per details given below :-
Total No. of Posts :- 08 Posts
Name of Posts :- Driver
- The applicant should be at least middle pass with Punjabi/Hindi as one of the.
- subject. He should possess a valid licence for L.T.V. He should not have been convicted for any offence for negligent driving and should have a minimum of two years experience of driving a car. The applicant shall possess a requisite experience certificate in this regard.
Age Limit :-
- MINIMUM AGE LIMIT :- 18 Years
- MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT :- 42 Years
MODE OF SELECTION :- In case, large number of applications are received then the Hon’ble Central Recruitment Committee may consider to shortlist the candidates on the basis of their performance in objective type written test consisting of General Knowledge and awareness, Knowledge of traffic signs/rules and driving skills questions. Thereafter, shortlisted candidates as per merit will be called for practical driving test to check the practical knowledge of driving skills/rules/signs. It is clarified that out of total candidates, who qualify the written examination, the number of candidates as decided by the Hon’ble Central Recruitment Committee may be called for practical driving test. Final selection shall be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the practical driving test.
How to Apply :- The online registration/filling of application forms by the applicants will consist of two steps.
- Registration Step I: Applicant will get his/her Registration ID and password and shall take print out of ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ for depositing the fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India). Thereafter, the applicant shall deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India after completion of Registration Step-I.
- Registration Step II: After Completion of Registration Step-I, the applicant shall, thereafter, fill the remaining particulars i.e. upload photograph/signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form, and then click on “LOCK & SUBMIT” to submit the application form.
Examination Fee :-
- Male Candidates :- Rs. 750/-
- Female Candidates :- Rs . 375/-
- Candidate can apply online From 23.09.2019
- Last date/time for Registration Step-I 22.10.2019 11:59 P.M.
- Last date for receipt of application fee 24.10.2019 (Within Banking Hours)
- Last date/time for Registration Step II 25.10.2019 11:59 P.M.
- Last date for editing of applications 25.10.2019 11:59 P.M.
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
SSSC Recruitment – Important Links
|Apply Online||Online Registration|
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||–|
|Results, Merit List, Cut Off||–|
|Official Website||Click Here|