Eastern Railway Recruitment for Junior Engineer 2017
# पूर्वी रेलवे Eastern Railway Jobs Recruitment
Online application are invited from the regular employees of Eastern Railway Recruitment for filling up of following posts (25% vacancies against Direct Recruitment quota) in PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4200/- as per vacancies indicated below:
EASTERN RAILWAY Recruitment
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL
56, C. R. Avenue/Kolkata – 700012
Website : www.rrcer.com & www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
NOTIFICATION NO. 02/2017 – GDCE – ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
Total No. of Posts :- 22 Vacancy
Name of Posts :- Junior Engineer (P.Way)
- Cat No :- A
- Educational Qualification :- Diploma in Civil Engineering/Civil Engineering (Transportation), Recognized/Affiliated to AICTE in terms of RBE No.120/2014 (CPO’s Sl.No.149/2014).
- Total No. of Post :- 07 vacancies
- Training Period :- One year
Name of Posts :- Junior Engineer (Works)
- Cat No :- B
- Educational Qualification :- 3 Years’ Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc. in Civil Engineering or 3 years’ duration (b) a combination of subs streams of Basic stream of Civil Engineering of a recognized University/Institute in terms in terms of RBE No.92/2014 (CPO’s Sl.No.108/2014)
- Total No. of Post :- 09 vacancies
- Training Period :- One year
Name of Posts :- Junior Engineer (TMO)
- Cat No :- C
- Educational Qualification :- 3 Years’ Diploma in (a) Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation and Control Engineering from a recognized University/Institute or (b) a combination of any subs- stream of basic streams of Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation and Control Engineering from a recognized University/Institute in terms of RBE No.66/2015 (CPO’s Sl.No.15/2016)
- Total No. of Post :- 06 vacancies
- Training Period :- One year
Common Examination will be conducted for Junior Engineer (P.Way) and Junior Engineer (Works). Separate Examination will be conducted for Junior Engineer (TMO). Candidates may apply for the post on the basis of Educational Qualification mentioned above for each category. Candidate has to be submitted one application for Junior Engineer (P.Way) and Junior Engineer (Works) indicating preference of post in column no. 13 of the application form by mentioning Category No. (A) and (B), which is mentioned in Para 1- a above. Separate application has to be submitted for Junior Engineer (TMO). Hall Ticket will be generated accordingly. Candidate submitting more than one application form for Junior Engineer (P.Way) and Junior Engineer (Works) will not be considered.
Regular Railway employees of Eastern Railway, who are working in grades lower than the above notified posts i.e. who are working in PB-1 with GP 1800/-, 1900/-, 2000/-, 2400/- and 2800/- are eligible to apply online for the above posts at RRC-ER’s website www.rrcer.com and Eastern Railway’s website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- RPF personnel are not eligible to apply for GDCE in terms of Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)I/2002/PM2/9 dated. 11-08-2003.
- Law Assistant, Catering Inspector & Accounts Cadre are not eligible to apply in terms of Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)I/2000/PN2/12 dated 21/08/2001 (RBE No. 165/2001)
AGE LIMIT:- Age will be reckoned as on 01/07/2017 The Date of Birth of the candidates should be between the dates shown below (Both dates inclusive)
- UR Candidates :- 18 to 42 Years
- OBC Candidates :– 18 to 45 years
- SC/ST Candidates :-18 to 47 years
HOW TO APPLY:- Eligible Eastern Railway Recruitment may apply ONLINE through website of RRC/ER (www.rrcer.com) and website of Eastern Railway Recruitment (www.er.indianrailways.gov.in)
- Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA carefully.
- Candidates should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth match with the entries recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate
- Candidates are advised to indicate their personal mobile no. and personal valid e-mail IDs in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process for communicating them.
- Candidates are further advised to visit website of RRC frequently to get the latest information or any changes about this notification. The communication with the candidates will be made through SMS & e-mail only. Candidates are advised to provide only their own Mobile number/ email ID so that they receive such communication.
- A colour photograph of size 3.5cm x 3.5cm (not older than three months from the date of application) with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses should be pasted. Candidates are advised to paste one copy of the same photograph attested by his Controlling Officer on the printout of Hall Ticket/e-Call Letter and original valid Photo ID at the time of examination. They are also advised to keep 3 copies of the same photograph for further use.
- During submission of ONLINE application, a Unique Registration Number will be generated and issued to each candidate separately for each category. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/ correspondence.
- To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date.
- Candidate should obtain at least 3 printouts of the applications.
- Fill up the application online and take 3 printouts, paste photograph and get attested by Controlling Officer. Put your left hand thumb impression, put your signature, submit in triplicate and collect the acknowledgement well in advance before the closing date.
- He should enclose required enclosures as stated in Para-6 with the application and submit the application in triplicate to his Controlling Officer, take acknowledgement latest by 28/8/2017 failing which candidature will be cancelled.
- Application received directly at Head Quarters or RRC will not be entertained.
- Candidates should ensure their eligibility before applying. Admission of the candidates for examination would be on the basis of information furnished by them in the online application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post/posts, his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith and DAR action will be initiated against the candidate.
For more information related to Eastern Railway Recruitment, you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date & Time for ONLINE Registration & Filling of Application :- 17/07/2017 10.00 hrs.
- Closing Date & Time for ONLINE Registration & Filling of Application :- 16/08/2017 18.00 hrs.