East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019-20
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 1216 Apprentice Vacancies
If you are looking East Coast Railway Recruitment.You are on right place.we have good collection of East Coast Railway Recruitment .Please scroll down and check out our collections. Read our East Coast Railway Published Notification This year on 09-12-2019 of Apprentice – 1216 vacancies .We are always committed to provide East Coast Railway Recruitment – Online Application Form and Much More On whatsapp, facebook, Telegram Social Media Platform .
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019-20
Online Applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Apprentices for training under the Apprentices ACT 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/UNits in the East Coast Railway for 1216 Vacancies .
Total No of Posts :- 1216 Posts
Name of Posts :- Apprentices
|Name of Posts = Apprentice|
|East Coast Railway, Headquarter||10|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar||250|
|Khurda Road Division||317|
- Candidates should possess 10th Class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks from recognized Board and have National trade certificate in relevant trades.
- For Trade Welder (Gas & Electric), Sheet Metal Worker, Wiremen & Carpenter: 8th Class with National trade certificate in relevant trades.
Age Limit (as on 28-12-2019)
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
HOW TO APPLY :– Eligible candidates have to apply ‘ON-LINE’ through East Coast Railway website “ https://eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in/”. The on-line application process will be operational from 07.12.2019 to 06.01.2020 (16:00 hrs.)
Important Date :-
- Applying Starting Date : 06-12-2019 (14.00 hrs)
- Last date : 04-01-2020 (16.00 hrs)
Important Links for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019
|Online Application Form|
|Download Admit Card||–|
|Results, Merit List, Cut Off||–|
|Official Website||Click Here|