East Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018 (1898 Posts)
East Central Railway Engagement of Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 over East Central Railway.
ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentice Act 1961 in the designated trades at Divisions/Units in the jurisdiction of East Central Railway against 1898 slots. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE till 17:00 hrs of the closing date.
East Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018
(RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL)
Polson Complex, Dighaghat, Patna
Notification No.- RRC/ECR/HRD/Act. App./2018
East Central Railway VACANCY DETAILS :-
Total No. of Vacancy :- 1898 Posts
Name of Posts :- Apprentices
Apprentices Recruitment For Danapur division
Training Place:- Danapur (626 posts)
- Fitter Trade :- 190 posts
- Welder (G & E) Trade :- 06 posts
- Mechanic (Diesel) Trade :- 32 posts
- Refrigeration & AC Mechanic Trade :- 68 posts
- Forger and Heat Treater Trade :- 20 posts
- Carpenter Trade :- 10 posts
- Electronic Mechanic Trade :- 130 posts
- Painter (General) Trade :- 14 posts
- Electrician Trade :- 134 posts
- Wireman Trade :- 22 posts
Apprentices Recruitment For Dhanbad division
Training Place:- Dhanbad (142 posts)
- Fitter Trade :- 38 posts
- Turner Trade :- 21 posts
- Machinist Trade :- 06 posts
- Carpenter Trade :- 06 posts
- Welder (G&E) Trade :- 41 posts
- Mechanic Diesel Trade :- 12 posts
- Wireman Trade :- 18 posts
Apprentices Recruitment For Mughalsarai division
Training Place:- Mughalsarai (844 posts)
- Fitter Trade :- 480 posts
- Machinist Trade :- 04 posts
- Welder (G&E) Trade :- 24 posts
- Electrician Trade :- 36 posts
- M.M.T.M Trade :- 02 posts
- Turner Trade :- 06 posts
- Wireman Trade :- 58 posts
- Refrigeration & AC Mechanic Trade :- 16 posts
- Electronics Mechanic Trade :- 140 posts
- Mechanic(Dsl) Trade :- 78 posts
Apprentices Recruitment For Samastipur division
Training Place:- Samastipur (70 posts)
- Fitter Trade :- 14 posts
- Turner Trade :- 04 posts
- Welder (G&E) Trade :- 04 posts
- Electrician Trade :- 10 posts
- Electronics Mechanic Trade :- 10 posts
- Painter (General) Trade :- 02 posts
- Carpenter Trade :- 02 posts
- Mechanic (Dsl) Trade :- 20 posts
- Laboratory Assistant (CP) Trade :- 04 posts
Apprentices Recruitment For Plant Depot/Mughalsarai
Training Place:- Plant Depot/Mughalsarai (116 posts)
- Fitter Trade :- 54 posts
- Machinist Trade :- 10 posts
- Welder (G&E) Trade :- 10 posts
- Electrician Trade :- 04 posts
- Machinist /Grinder Trade :- 12 posts
- Turner Trade :- 10 posts
- Mechanic M.V Trade :- 08 posts
- Mechanic (Dsl) Trade :- 08 posts
Apprentices Recruitment For Mechanical Workshop/Samastipur
Training Place:- Mechanical Workshop/Samastipur (100 posts)
- Fitter Trade :- 50 posts
- Machinist Trade :- 10 posts
- Welder (G&E) Trade :- 32 posts
- Electrician Trade :- 08 posts
Age Limit :- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 30.01.2018.
- By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities
- For Persons with Disabilities(PWD) -10 years for UR, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Relaxation for Ex-servicemen in the age will be total Military service plus 3 years subject to completion of at least six months regular stretch service.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :- The candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.eNational Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
Application Fee and PAYMENT Method :- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs.100/- . No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process as under.
- Once the payment is successfully done, candidates will be re-directed to RRC/ECR’s website to complete the application process and download the filled up application form.
- In case the candidate tried to make payment before and come across some issues like loss of internet connection due to which the fee amount has been deducted from their Account/Debit/Credit card but still unable to download the application, please click on “ Verify Payment” button to reconfirm the same from the payment gateway.
MODE OF SELECTION:
- Selection for Apprenticeship training will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification for a particular Division/Unit. The merit list will be prepared taking the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- Candidature of finally enlisted candidates for Apprenticeship Training willbe subjected to verification of original documents and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination.
- During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration number will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process /correspondence with RRC.
How to Apply :-
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrcecr.gov.in. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications is available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to www.rrcecr.gov.in provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the Personal details/Bio-data etc. carefully.
- Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo/Educational and/or Technical qualification etc. or with different e-mail ID/ Mobile number are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected and liable to be debarred.
- Candidates have to keep printouts of their ONLINE application. If found eligible, he/she will be called for document verification and the printout of online application will be required to be produced at the time of document verification.
HELP DESK :- For any problems in ONLINE submission and printing of application, call on 0612-2560029 or 2560035 from 11.00 a.m to 17.00 p.m (except Saturday/Sundays and Holidays)
Important Notice of East Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018
For more information related to East Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018 . you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Note :- Before Submit Application Form Kindly Read Advertisement Carefully
Important Dates of East Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018 :-
- Opening of Online Application: 30th January, 2018 [11:00 hrs]
- Date and time of closing of Online Application: 28th February, 2018 [17:00 hrs]
Download Advertisement of East Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018
Online Application Form of East Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018
ALL THE BEST – JAI HIND