Vacancy in District Court Nayagarh Recruitment 2017 Apply Offline nayagarh.nic.in (23) Stenographer – Jr. Clerk cum Copyist & Jr. Typist Post
District Court jobs Nayagarh Recruitment 2017 Applications are invited in the prescribed format from intending candidates for filling up of the following Group “C” vacant posts in the Judgeship of Nayagarh..
Vacancy in District Court jobs Nayagarh Recruitment 2017 Apply Offline nayagarh.nic.in 23 Stenographer – Jr. Clerk cum Copyist & Jr. Typist Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement on July 2017, Latest Job Opening at District Court Nayagarh – Odisha Recruitment 2017 Apply Offline Application Form Download, Latest Jobs Career Notification in District Court Nayagarh Recruitment 2017 23 Stenographer – Jr. Clerk cum Copyist & Jr. Typist Posts. Latest Job Recruitment Vacancy in District Court Nayagarh 2017. Advt. No. 2/2017.
OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT JUDGE, NAYAGARH
District Court Jobs
Advertisement No. 2 of 2017
District court Nayagarh Vacancy Details :-
- Total No. of Posts :- 23 vacancies
- Name of the Post :- Stenographer Grade-III (02 vacancies )
Scale of pay & Grade Pay :- Rs.5200-20200/- & Rs.2400/-
- Name of the Post :- Junior Clerk-cumCopyist (17 vacancies )
Scale of pay & Grade Pay :- Rs.5200-20200/- & Rs.1900/-
- Name of the Post :- Junior Typist (04 vacancies )
Scale of pay & Grade Pay :- Rs.5200-20200/- & Rs.1900/-
- The above vacancies are to be filled up subject to reservation for women candidates and
Physically Handicapped / Sports Person / Ex-serviceman as per Rule in force. The posts are to be filled up on regular basis in accordance with the provisions contained in “The Orissa District and Subordinate Courts’ Non-Judicial Staff Services (Method of Recruitment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2008 and as amended in amendment Rules, 2010” subject to the result of
W.P.(C) No. 1273 of 2014.
ELIGIBILITY OF THE CANDIDATES District Court jobs Nayagarh
- be a citizen of India
- have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section
3 of theOrissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination from a
recognized Council, Board or University, as the case may be;
- have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute;
- be over 18 years and below 32 years of age on the last date fixed for receipt of
applications i.e. 10.08.2017.
Provided that, the upper age-limit in respect of women and reserved categories
shall be relaxed in accordance with the provisions of the Act, Rules, Orders or
Instructions, for the time being in force, for the respective categories
- be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the
- be of good character;
- be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defects or bodily
- have not more than one spouse living, if married;
- possess minimum speed of 80 words in Shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per
minute for the post of Stenographer Grade-III;
- possess minimum speed of 40 words per minute in Typewriting for the post of Jr. Typist;
- have no criminal antecedent on the date of application.
FEES OF EXAMINATION & MODE OF PAYMENT of District Court jobs Nayagarh
The candidates are required to deposit fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) in
Govt. Treasury under the Head “0070-other administrative services-01-administration of justice-
501-services and service fees-0010-charges for service provided-02177-examination fees for
recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts” and to submit the deposit
Challan in original along with their applications. The S.C / S.T candidates are exempted from
payment of the examination fees. Fees so deposited are non-refundable.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS District Court jobs Nayagarh
Applications along with required documents and self attested copies of Certificates, Mark Sheets and other particulars, as the case may be, must reach the Office of the District Judge, Nayagarh, Odisha – 752069 by 5 P.M on or before 10.08.2017 either in person during office hours on each working day or by post. Applications received in the office after the due date & time shall be summarily rejected.
In case of receipt of large number of applications, the authority reserves the right to shortlist the candidates
in accordance with the Rule contained in The District and Subordinate Courts’ Non-Judicial Staff Services
(Method of Recruitment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2008 (as amended up to date). Over and above, the District Recruitment Committee is also competent to adopt suitable method in processing the applications,
scrutinizing them and conducting the test.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION District Court jobs Nayagarh
- Original Treasury Challan showing to have deposited a sum of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred) only in the appropriate Head of Account (except SC & ST candidates).
- Self attested copies of 3 recent Pass-port size Photographs. (Attestation be made on the front side of the
photograph and out of 3 such photographs, one attested photo be pasted in the application form on the space provided for).
- Self attested copy of certificate and Mark sheet of H.S.C. Examination or equivalent thereto of recognized Board, Council or University
- Self attested copy of certificate and Mark sheet of +2 Examination or equivalent thereto of recognized Board, Council or University.
- Self attested copy of Certificate of Diploma in Computer Application
- Self attested copy of Caste Certificate (in case of SC, ST & SEBC) issued by the appropriate authority.
- Two Character Certificates in original issued by 2 different officers i.e. any Gazetted Officer/Medical
Practitioner/Sarapanch etc. (Mention name, designation of the officers).
- Two self-addressed envelopes affixed with postal stamps of Rs. 25/-(twenty-five) each
- Self attested copy of Type Writing Certificate issued by recognized institution for Junior Typist
- Self attested copy of Shorthand & Type Writing Certificate issued by recognized institution for Stenographer Grade-III
- Self attested copy of Medical Certificate showing the percentage of disability issued by the competent authority in case of the candidates under “Persons with Disabilities”.
- by the competent authority in case of the candidates under “Persons with Disabilities”.
- A self declaration to the effect that he/she has no criminal antecedent.
- A self declaration to the effect that he/she has no more than one spouse living, if married.The candidates are required to mention the name of the post applied for in CAPITAL LETTERS on the top of their respective application and the top of the envelope containing their application.Log on http://www.ecourts.gov.in/odisha/nayagarh or http://www.nayagarh.nic.in for a copy of this
advertisement and updates in this regard from time to time.
For more information related to District Court jobs Nayagarh Recruitment, you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications Form : 10th Augest 2017