DHFW West Bengal Recruitment 2017
#West Bengal Health Department DHFW West Bengal Jobs Recruitment
Recruitment Notification different contractual posts under Jhargram District Applications are hereby sought from the eligible candidates (Preference from the resident of Jhargram District) for the following purely contractual post under different programme, jhargram District. Henceforth all the eligible and interested candidates may submit their application as per prescribed format in accordance witdthe eligibility criteria noted below:
DHFW West Bengal (Department of Health and Family Welfare of West Bengal) has published Employment News for Para Medical Worker, Technologist, Supervisor, Technician, Assistant and Medical Officer posts. All the candidates are requested that for this Government job Before applying, read all the necessary employment related information and apply only after that.
Department of Health & Family Welfare WB Recruitment
- Total No of Post :- 13 vacancy
Name of vacancies – Experience of 1-5 years for Post – 4 is required
1. Para Medical Worker – Leprosy
2. Medical Technologist
3. Technical Supervisor – Technical Supervisor – Blood Bank)
4. Lab Technician – ICTC (
Assistant Teacher- ICTC)5. Assistant – NRC
(Medical Assistant) – AHFC (Medical Office – AHFC)
- Educational Qualification :-10th + Certificate (PMW Training) / 12th / Diploma / Bachelor Degree / MBBS Degree / Post Graduate Degree / Diploma or its equivalent degree are also valid, please, for exact information, please see the published notices for this job |
- Age Limit :- Candidate should not be more than 40 years ( post – 1,3,5 ) / 37 ( post – 2 ) / 60 ( post – 4 ) / 62 ( post – 6 ) years. Please see published notices for age relaxation and other information.
- Application fee :- Application fees will be Rs.100/- (General) / Rs.50/- (For Reserved category) for general category. For more information on the exemption in the application, you can see published notices which have published classified information for all sections.
- Last date for Submit Application Form – 24/07/2017