CISF Constable/ Driver Recruitment 2018 Online Form
CISF Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 447 Constable/ Driver Posts
Download WordPress Themes and plugins.
Free Download Nulled WordPress Themes and plugins.
Online Applications are invited from Male Indian citizens for filling up the following temporary posts of Constables/Driver & Constables/Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator (Driver for Fire Services) in Central Industrial Security Force in the pay scale of Level-3 in pay Matrix (Rs.21,700-69,100/-) (Pre-revised Pay Band – 1 Rs.5200- 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-) plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time. They will be governed under CISF Act and Rules as well as Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the Force and other Acts and Rules applicable from time to time. On appointment they shall be entitled for the pension benefits as per the “New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme” applicable for the new entrants to the Central Government services with effect from 01-01-2004.
CISF Constable/ Driver Recruitment 2018 Online Form
CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE
RECRUITMENT OF CONSTABLE/DRIVER AND CONSTABLE/DRIVER-CUM-PUMP-OPERATOR-(DRIVER FOR FIRE SERVICES) IN CISF – 2017
CISF Vacancy Details:-
Total No. of Vacancy :- 447 Posts(UR-145, SC-35, ST-02, OBC-46)
Name of Posts
- Constable/Driver – Direct (Current vacancies) :- 344 Posts(UR-176, SC-51, ST-25, OBC-92)
- Constable/ (Driver- Cum-Pump -Operator) (i.e. Driver for fire services)- Direct (Current vacancies) :- 103 Posts(UR-54, SC-15, ST-07, OBC-27)
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board
- Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric/10th class pass for service under Central Government.
Driving Licence :- The candidate should have a valid driving license for
- Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle;
- Light Motor Vehicle;
- Motor cycle with gear;
Attention is drawn to the following clause in the Motor Vehicle Act 1988,
Age Limit :-
- Between 21 and 27 years. The crucial date for determining age limit will be the closing date for receipt of application from the candidates i.e. 19-03-2018 including for the candidates of North East region.
- Upper age upto 05 years is relaxable for those persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J & K during the period from 1st Jan1980 to 31st Dec, 1989. The person claiming relaxation under this category should produce a certificate to the effect that they had been domiciled in the state of J&K during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction they had ordinarily resided or from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir
- The upper age limit is also relaxable to Government Servants including serving CISF personnel upto 40 years in the case of General and OBC candidates and 45 years in the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, provided they have rendered minimum 03 years continuous service, completed their probation period satisfactorily, maintained a punishment free record and have minimum annual grading of above “Average” during the entire service.
- Upper Age limit upto 5 years is also relaxable further to the children and dependents of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots and communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat.
Application Fee / Mode of Payment :- The candidates belonging to General and OBC categories should pay the fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as examination fee through following mode.
- Through SBI Challan. (Payment of examination fee through Challan will be accepted upto 21-03-2018 and thereafter services will be disabled).
- Net Banking through any bank.
- Credit/Debit card of any bank.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on PET/ PST, Documentation, Trade Test, Written Test and Medical Examination.
HOW TO APPLY:- The application must be submitted only in the ONLINE mode to the concerned CISF Zonal DIsG (Regional Recruitment Centres) as mentioned below against each States. The procedure for submission of online application is incorporated in Annexure-I and also available on the website. Candidates may note that online application will be accepted at CISF website https://cisfrectt.in only. No application will be accepted offline.
Important Notice of CISF Constable/ Driver Recruitment 2018 Online Form
For more information related to CISF Constable/ Driver Recruitment 2018 Online Form . you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Note :- Before Submit Application Form Kindly Read Advertisement Carefully
Important Dates of CISF Constable/ Driver Recruitment 2018 Online Form :-
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19-02-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-03-2018 up to 05:00 PM.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 21-03-2018.
Download Advertisement of CISF Constable/ Driver Recruitment 2018
Online Application Form of CISF Constable/ Driver Recruitment 2018 Online Form
Download WordPress Themes Nulled and plugins.